Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
George---You are correct in that some of us are biased against cops beating old people, getting fired, getting rehired by another agency after committing more crimes and then killing an innocent man.

I offer no apologies for expecting better.

Somehow, by me expecting that someone accused of this should be tried in a court of law, to the most prudent extent possible, than sentenced accordingly if found guilty, I am somehow a suck up and all sorts of foulness?
Has this deputy been indicted or anything? I mean, is he going to be tried?

Basically a bunch of people here have been telling those who think the LEO's wrongfully killed Yantis to stfu since the thread appeared, but you feel threatened because Aces was more blunt about it? Plus, you just called Aces or somebody a POS didn't you? Then you're offended?

Not offended.

Just trying to figure out the rules.

He called me a POS, I called him one.

Just trying to determine if its because of my faith in the criminal justice system that I am a POS, that's all.

Go play with your Pedersoli and watch for ice on the roads.

OK that was uncalled for. Figured you deserve an honest answer.

LOL! IDGAF what you think of me being fat, are somehow offended that I didn't recommend a Pedersoli over a Shiloh or don't like my choice in hats. You and some others on here think it's cute to spread misinformation about people and then gig others for "trolling". I guess some like to stick to what they do best.