Originally Posted by Fubarski
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Fubarski
Post some authority for your BS statements, or admit they're wrong.

Your entire post was BS.

It's that simple.

I'm thinkin 4ager24 fits, the way you post on every fn thread as if you had a clue.

Read - http://www.suffolk.edu/documents/LawMCP/Ch43CivilConsequences.pdf

That's simply one law review article touching on issues that impact estoppel and similar provisions in several states.

Now, speak, boy...speak....

Blow me, loser.

This case ain't in "several states".

You're *still* FOS.

Maybe if you got some authority from somewhere in europe, that would help, in case Mr. Yantis had been shot there, too.

Yantis family: "AG, can we sue?"

AG: "No."

Yantis family: "Well, I guess that's it, then. Damn the luck!"

That's the 4agerk24 position?

No, you asked for evidence to support my assertion that in several states a criminal acquittal bars civil action for the same incident. I provided that. You can't admit that I was right, so you throw a fit. Nothing unusual there.

I do not know whether ID is an estoppel state. If it is, then the AG left the civil suit door open. If it is not, then he at the very least did not cloud any civil case with a GJ or trial acquittal. The criminal case can also still be revived if any new evidence (such as, say, an officer offering conflicting or damning testimony in a civil trial) were to arise.

The AG left every possible door open, even if he did not find enough evidence to pursue a prosecution at this time. A GJ no bill or trial acquittal would have shut many, if not all, of those still open doors.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.