Originally Posted by Greyghost
Funny how everyone seems to think in small communities that everyone knows and gets along well with their local law enforcement... yet in this instant seems like no one knows anything about their officers ones that have been on the force for years. And as to the rancher everyone says he was well liked by everyone but yet haven't heard anything as to anyone having dealt with the guy... and we're now getting to the point of saying that he may have been under the influence. Lot of speculation on the bull and yet no one seems to know why it might have been so important as to possibly having started a ruckus between him and the officers.

Or, maybe better said that no one knows anything, except that the family is bitter!

Phil

Like most things that get kicked around on this forum, we don't have all the facts. But I think we have more than enough to make a reasonable person go WTF? Which warrants an investigation into what actually happened. And we HOPE it's a fair and independent investigation. I'm always concerned when someone's been shot by officers under questionable circumstances because I've seen more than a couple "bad" LE shootings swept under the rug.

I don't want anyone railroaded, but I don't want someone getting away with chit just 'cause he's a cop.