Originally Posted by cv540
Originally Posted by crossfireoops

Just all some sorta' big JOKE ?

Having a high old time, spitting coffee through your nose, crackin' jokes, ....what a great party.....

Somewhere along the line I missed being issued the capacity to JOKE about this sorta' thing.

Whoever commented about your superimposing midwestern mindset on a WESTERN issue was bang on, mister (small m)

Don't really see it as a "Western Issue." Someone decided to show up where the police were, brandished and discharged a firearm, and got himself killed. Don't care if he was from Idaho, Wisconsin, or New York. Don't care if he was white or black, a rancher or a dope dealer.

He precipitated his own death, and won't get any tears from me.

Don't think a "mindset" about how police are going to react to an armed man interfering their attempts to rescue injured people is going to change much from coast to coast.

Oh, you've made that quite evident,...hell you think this situation's FUNNY.

Don't really see it as a "Western Issue."

No, again it's QUITE evident what you see and don't,....you've identified yourself for what you really are quite handily, and in some specific detail.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain