Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by deflave
My son is NOT a "cop". You guys missed your own point completely.

Yes he is.

Travis

Originally Posted by 4ager
My son is NOT a "cop". You guys missed your own point completely.

He's an MP, right? What does that stand for?

No he's not. He's a United States Marine. He is on a QRF.

I know you guys think you know it all but you don't. You'll also forgive me for not giving you play by play updates on his career. It's a shame how sharing a bit of pride I had, with the fellas here because there's always a group that tries to impeach another's opinion. None of you guys know me or my son so don't even pretend to. Weakness at the time I suppose, a mistake I'll not make again. This is precisely why many guys don't post pictures. There's always a know it all or two ready to show their ass.

I knew he was a Marine. I could have sworn you'd stated before he was an MP. If not, then I stand corrected on that.

GTF off your high horse. It wasn't an attack on your son; it was an incorrect recollection of what he does/did in contrast to your statement about cops being shot.

Damn, you're starting to sound like Michael Brown's mother....

Fu.ck you. You're constantly on your high horse and you brought my family into it. Don't like my response don't bring my son into it. You contradicted me when it came to my knowledge of what my son does. You want me to bring your wife or daughter into this discussion Sean? We'll see how high you sit on your horse when it comes to family.

I didn't mention it
But I thought I remembered you saying your son was an MP in the Marines too

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell