Originally Posted by logcutter
I do want to here the other side of the story although I can't see how it could be so different..The Yantis side was out immediately without time for collaboration,the deputies not so much.

The only muck in the whole thing is what happened when Jack was grabbed from behind and his rifle went off followed by the deputies firing into Jack..

I say it went off by accident because he was grabbed from behind and shoved with a loaded weapon ready to fire.They must say Jacks rifle was fired intentionally at them and they feared for there lives.

The deputies versus the families versions..Whom's is correct?

It's obvious that the cops and cop suck ups on here discounted the family's version from the git-go or we wouldn't have all this "Wait until all the facts are in" B.S. from most of them.

Of course The tenny weeny wapiti already has figured out that Mr. Yantis drank the first half of a bottle and Mrs.Yantis drank the rest.

If anyone doubts that cops as a group hold their fellow citizens in disdain, they have only to read this thread.

According to some here, just having a gun in the presence of a cop is reason enough to be shot.

Regardless of what the ISP report says, the only way true justice will be served in this case is if both these thug deputies are found gutshot in a borrow ditch.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place