Originally Posted by Tarkio
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Yeah I don't get why the damn things are in the road anyway, if on open range and not just escaped from private land. Oh yeah, cattlemen association's political power.

If you're going to be stupid and let your big black sheit walk around in the highway at night, do you have any responsibility to the rest of humanity to 1) not do it 2) paint the suckers florescent yellow 3) not do it. let me think- How about not do it?

I never did get the whole public range thing. Lots of fun hunting elk where the cows run on public land. Does anybody think the use of public land to run your personal cows on isn't the direct result of Cattleman Associations political power?

Keep posting crap out of your bunghole. Bet you are a real popular hunter with the landowners in your area.

Late in the year,...Fb2 is trying to pull out of the back of the pack and win KOTY by a nose, or so it would appear.

......the stuff he's posted today goes WAY beyond his usually turgid missives, opens up whole new territories and areas of stupidity.

...No ?

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain