Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by Scott F
Originally Posted by gitem_12

It seems lore like. A man shows up legally drunk, with a firearm and one way or another discharges a round in the direction of the cops..cops return fire.

I see your point but since no one knows when he shot it leave a lot to guess about.

I have killed a lot of cows all with a 22. Never shot one in the gut and never had to use a second shot. Drunk or sober if they had let him do the job they called him to do we would not be having this discussion.

Statement as entered into evidence was that he fired at them first. At this point that is accepted fact

There was also a statement he was grabbed from behind and turned around. If he was ready to shoot, finger on the trigger and jerked around that would account for his shot.

But none of us were there and we will never know what really happened. As you well know four witnesses can tell 20 different accounts of the same incident.

Even so...the totality of the situation, is very likely the reason no charges were brought

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell