Rural communities need to review their LE payscales and qualifications for employment.

indeed,...the item bolded in red IN PARTICULAR. I see some VERY disturbed people given WAY to much authority, based on their "prior experience."
Without getting too elaborate, let's just say that treating well grounded and patriotic AMERICANS as though they were Afghani villagers in mud huts,a populace to be DISARMED, or potential "insurgents", e.g. the enemy, is a train wreck in progress,...
seems all most of us can do is watch it unfold, in dismay and unfathomable sadness.It is undeniably the stuff from which battle lines are drawn.

Thank you all posting here, and sending candid updates on other channels regarding this matter. As I previously pointed out, it is precisely BECAUSE of the small population base, and the sort of community that this took place in that leads one to venture that sweeping this one under the rug is NOT going to be a successful effort.

Prayer and quiet invocations for a resolution founded in honor and good principles.

GTC

Member, Clan of the Border Rats
-- “Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on or by imbeciles who really mean it.”- Mark Twain