I know enough about Adams and especially Valley county that if it hasn't already,it will have a few fist fights over the matter as the different sides discuss the issues,especially over a beer.

I am not anti-cop..I have and had good friends who were officers and at one time,I new everyone on the McCall police force as friends and family.Loved it when my wife and her pardner did the bar check..Hi honey..(laughing)

I just cannot see how this was Jack's fault.Officers should de-escalate rather than escalate problems especially when the victim was called by dispatch to do what he was going to do until what happened, happened.

We all know nothing but bad is going to happen when you grab and jerk someone ready to fire a hot weapon..Nothing good is going to happen when one does that and they should have known it.

So in the mean time,the bull and Jack layed dieing on highway 95 near Council Idaho,neither getting help or in the bulls case,euthanized,which Jack was called there to take care of.

Whatever the outcome from ISP,one can rest assured, it won't end there!This shoulda never happened.....