Originally Posted by crossfireoops

This thread has 172 pages with many posts; no, I did not read them all. I did read about 45-50 which gave me an opinion as to how here many feel.

BTW, I now live in small-town Northern Colorado, about 1700 miles from the beltway. And, I worked in Idaho when in college (Adams and Valley Counties) as a smokejumper. I regularly visit central Idaho to see friends and I know how they feel re this situation.

Idaho has always been conservative and gone its own way. In 1963, I saw a man shot and later die outside a central Idaho bar. When the deputy sheriff arrived 2 hours later (long drive over poor roads), he got out of his car, saw the body and said (to the effect), "He was a no-good SOB anyway" He just got back in the car and drove away.

Well Hillary Clinton and Company CERTAINLY wouldn't like that, would they ?

Why don't you get your azz over there, find out what's up, and report back with something a little more Western,....the beltway stink is strong in your text, Mister.

this must be tough for you Cross....

The Sheriff is always right...the Rancher is always right...holy schidt, the Sheriff (s deputy) shot the Rancher.

Cognitive dissonance is what you are feeling. It happens when reality intrudes on deeply held contradictory feelings.

So, you can either clam up, or keep showing your ass....

your call.

Sycamore

Originally Posted by jorgeI
...Actually Sycamore, you are sort of right....