Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Without proper vetting (ability to determine veracity or probative value) and/or consequences for being untruthful (perjury, obstruction of justice, 1983 action or criminal charges), “accounts” don’t really mean much.
The point you and others are ignoring is that y'all are speculating just as much as the persons condemning the cops, seemingly relying on the eyewitness accounts of the cops themselves whilst ignoring the accounts of others. I'm not saying who is at fault, if anybody.

I have not speculated anything, notwithstanding some knowledge, training and experience pertaining to police practices in a Wyoming farming and ranching setting and in the rules of evidence and the rationale behind them. While I could offer some perspective of some factors that may be relevant to the current situation, it still would not be necessarily be relevant to the exact fact situation of this case. The details reported on this thread are so sketchy, and the probative value of the “accounts” so unknown, that it just isn’t worth it wading into it after the lynch mob has formed.
That's swell. Thanks for sharing.