Originally Posted by AcesNeights
At least I have bayourover following me around with his man crush on me. The wife abuser has several hundred posts of nothing positive. Hundreds of posts of being a complete dick.

Yes Sean, I am comparing the 2. I know you rarely approach any subject with objectivity. But you failing to see the similarities isn't surprising, nor do I care to draw waste any time helping you.

Yes it's possible a crime was committed but I don't think anyone will believe me so there will be no charges. Kinda hard to have a justice system that works when 1 individual makes the choice for 12.

Let me clarify a couple of points:

1. As far as your man crush theory goes, I think you are one of the biggest ill-informed DH's to ever post on the internet who thinks he has answers to everything. You could piss off the Pope on most days

2. As for the wife beater part.......it's not worth commenting on other than to say that you know nothing about me other than what you've fabricated. I'm curious why you bring something like that into you narrative/discussion of someone you know nothing about? Projection maybe?

It's official. I missed the selfie deadline so I'm Maser's sock puppet because rene and the Polish half of the fubar twins have decided that I am.

ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ μολὼν λαβέ