Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
Originally Posted by logcutter
This is part of the only to date, ISP report on this investigation logged 11-02-2015 the day after the incident.

As deputies prepared to put the injured bull down, the owner of the bull, Jack Yantis, 62 of Council, arrived on scene with a rifle. The events that transpired over the course of the next few minutes are under investigation but, at this time, it is believed that two deputies and Mr. Yantis all fired their weapons. Mr. Yantis sustained fatal injuries and was pronounced dead at the scene. One deputy sustained a minor injury

No mention of dispatch calling Jack or other points that the sworn and video statements from the family say.There is also the guest for dinner that has stayed quiet through this so far.I doubt you will see any disagreements in his statement either.

This ISP report is based solely on the deputies report,I assume.The final report coming soon will include all the witness's claims of what they saw or heard...

You can be sure the EMT's/Fire responders and the wrecker crew all have there versions also which only the locals know for now and why the community is split...

If and only if the other locals on scene tell a much different story of the events that happened,I will retract my feelings these deputy dudes are bonified Barney Fife nut jobs.Either way,Gerry Spence will have his way with them and there attorney or he would never have taken the case.

ISP and the FBI have history with Spence in Idaho and they did not fair well and neither will the two deputies in the end.

But you keep posting accounts from "eyewitnesses" who readily admit even they don't know everything that happened, including what is likely the most critical piece of the puzzle, when or if Yantis' gun was fired. Maybe the deputies fugged up, maybe Yantis fugged up. My point all along has been neither you nor I know [bleep] at this point and it's all a guessing game.
Not at all. You are acting like nothing is known and that is far from the case. Many facts are known and several accounts are known. There are pieces of the puzzle that are missing and likely will never be known. I expect that's the case in most criminal investigations.

One possibility the witness brought up is that Yantis' gun was never fired at all.