Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Charges weren't brought because the enforcement of law is secondary to protecting the "reputation" of the cops. Just like Hilary, there's a relatively protected class of people in this country, they're above the law in all but the most egregious or publicized events. I'm sick and fu.cking tired of DAs with no will, no balls and no ethics. I thought a jury of our peers was how the accused got justice, not by cronyism and favors from a DA or AG.

The D.A.'s ethics is not one way. He also has an ethical responsibility to the taxpayers supporting his budget. A budget that is very likely finite. Why would he waste it on a case that he admits has a very poor chance of getting a conviction.

I guarantee you that case would not be tried in the county it occurred in simply due to jury pool contamination via media attention. I'm also sure the prosecutor knew that and realized that either a change of venue or a bench trial was not going to have a high percentage for a chance of conviction...

Protecting the reputation of the cops is laughable at best...don't you think for a second that a US atty.....especially one appointed by Obama would be chomping at the bit to bring charges against cops...especially during this time?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell