Not going to comment on what I think because what I say or think will have no bearing on this case.

However I would be curious to know how many folks on here have actually sat on a jury in a criminal case, that lasted three days or more, since this very well could decide the fate of the people involved in this thread?

From my limited experience in such a situation many here would might never make it past the opening round of questioning prospective jurors. This might seem okay but it actually might help the very people that are the most despised in this thread. Getting all twelve people to agree on something while locked in a room generally won't be accomplished by some of the dialog seen here. All it takes is one person to disagree and some of the arguments seen here probably won't help convince that one person to agree with you.

Larry
"Speed is fine but accuracy is final" - Bill Jordan
"We do not exaggerate when we state positively that the remodelled Springfield is the best and most suitable "all 'round" rifle".......Seymour Griffin, GRIFFIN & HOWE, Inc. wink