Originally Posted by curdog4570
No matter what the ISP comes up with, a majority of the forum members will believe the shooting was not justified, and the LEO community and groupies will still think it might have been.

I thought that everyone learned a lesson from Ferguson.

That lesson being that the truth and the facts ring loud and clear. And that some people can be lead to even commit violence if pushed in the right direction by non-facts.

But as you said, why wait for the facts when most everyone has their minds made up anyway? It won't make any difference to them.

I'll wait for the facts and to hear from the special prosecutor assigned to the case.

I know I get flamed for comparing this scenario to Ferguson, but the truth is, a bunch of people were deceived (or not) by the supposed facts of THAT case. Then the truth came out, and it didn't matter to those already worked up into a frenzy.

As I've said, I'll lead the lynching if everything happened the way they said in the lawyer written account. I just want that statement backed up by an official investigation by the 3rd party in charge of said investigation.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!