Not much really new at the meeting last night other than only 1 deputy is out of the county..1 has 15 years experience and the other 5..Sheriff says he has had ad out for employment for a few weeks with only 3 applicants.Said he asked ISP for an update and was declined..Mostly just nit picking and dodging question with..I don't know!

The Lt Gov had more to say than the sheriff.

“I’m hypothesizing that those cops didn’t know how to kill that bull, and having had experience, you can’t hardly knock one down if you don’t know exactly where to put that bullet,” Little said. “And Jack (Yantis) showed up and said, ‘I’ll take care of this.’
“I’ve been involved in it many, many times,” Little said. Authorities call “and we — my foreman, my son, the guys at the ranch — we get called out at night all the time.”

He discussed the state’s open range laws, which make motorists financially responsible in case of an accident involving livestock.

“I tell my cattleman friends, ‘You have a school bus hit a bull, you’re not going to like the way the open range laws in Idaho are changed.’”

Everything is on the State now,the investigation and prosecution!Adams County is basically out of it.