Originally Posted by Fireball2
OK, I had a shower I'm all better now. 4ager has arrived to save the day. No cops were injured during the exchanges on this thread. Carry on.

Either way this plays out, cops go home, American citizen rancher does not.

I'll let the campfire, the sheriffs dept that did the shooting, and the media tell me what to conclude.

Some of us are actually waiting for silly little things called:

FACTS.

We're talking about a Sheriff's Office with a total salary budget of $600k for the year. Counting support/admin staff, that leaves about $400k in salaries, at most, for the Sheriff and all the deputies; maybe 10 total. Want to place any bets as to how many of them were born and raised there, and have family in that tiny little county, or right next door? Odds are you're talking about people who knew one another, and families know one another - it ain't some nameless and faceless "perp/cop" interaction in some city with SWAT involved. Then again, that'd require you actually THINK about the situation at hand.

How about waiting until the FACTS come in from the ISP investigation before blathering on about "Rambo-cops" or some other bullschit? Just a thought.

Glad you had a shower and feel better; that will help when you decide to start Armageddon along side safariman so you can put the nation back on track - all without any pesky facts to get in the way.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.