Originally Posted by curdog4570
"I can't stop speculating if I haven't speculated in the first place. I just posted some info I found. But if I decide to speculate, I will."

These are the same members who are so quick to speculate about the victims of cop shootings. These in the present conversation will be quick to point out that they, personally, didn't do the following, but the mindset is the same:

Speculated that Jose Guerno's widow wuld go to the pen for drug dealing. [She was awarded 2.4 million for the wrongful death shooting by Tucson SWAT Team of her former Marine husband.]

Speculated that the Ft Worth Homeowner was at fault when two rookie cops at the wrong address shot him dead, because,"He knew they were cops because of the flashing lights on their cruiser, so he had no business coming out of his front door with a revolver in hand". [The cops were on foot, in his backyard, and his wife saw their flashlights. He stepped into his attached garage and was raising the door when they killed him.]

One would think that Ruby Ridge and Waco would have opened people's eyes as to the propensity to "cover up" by L E when they screw up, but "sheeple" still abound.

Which members are you talking about, Gene? Don't be coy.

If there's someone who thinks the cops didn't screw the pooch and commit all manner of crimes at Waco and Ruby Ridge, they need their damned heads examined. Not sure how that relates to actually waiting for facts to come out before passing judgment, though.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.