Originally Posted by logcutter
I would definate want to hear both sides, something that you obviously aren't interested in.

Excuse me...I want to here both sides also..I have a stake in this..I sure would like to here that the two deputies in a joining county to mine on a road I travel all the time,are not gun happy gunmen waiting for the next senior to drive into there county.

Do I have an opinion based on the victims statements,yes I do but I also realize all the t's aren't crossed in the investigation and that isn't the way we do things.Once that is done,we'll see.

Either way Jack is dead and there on paid leave thinking they did no wrong, as stated by Brian Wood.If nothing else,there both guilty of not giving a $hit shown by there actions at the scene after Jack was down and the Bull still layed suffering and throwing an old women trying to help her husband to the pavement.That was all wrong..F-uck the book..

You are basing a lot of opinion on one side and only media reports, not something I would do.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first