Originally Posted by curdog4570
The Rancher made his reputation. I'd be a fool not to go by it.

Rural Deputies have made their reputation,generically speaking, with me. I'd be a fool not to go by it.

There's also this: In LEO shootings where the Officers are blameless, all the evidence supporting that conclusion is released before the blood is dried.

When L.E. releases a bare minimum of information on the event, even after several days, we almost always find that their actions are questionable at best, criminal at worst.

As far as YOU are concerned.... you ain't that important to me.

You are akin to a pesky mosquito.

You're guessing again, Gene; exactly what you admonished others for doing.

You don't "know" that ranchers reputation any more than you "know" the deputies involved, or anything else about that area. You sure as Hell don't know any more facts than anyone else here.

Your history with cops is what it is, but you conveniently leave out every bit of it that you might have done or any parts about why exactly your were stopped and arrested multiple times over. That schit gets old, and it's no mystery either.

You make every thread on cops all about you and how you were "done wrong", and always you were a "dindonuffin" (which is false). God forbid I comment, as you immediately make it about me instead of anything else. Why? I haven't a clue.

But, at least you're consistent and never need any facts, right?

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.