You left my hunting camp with a barely legal DINK buck you killed at a feeder the first or second day. And after killing a big hog by following my exact instructions. And leaving him lay.

And after being invited to hunt for free, given the EXACT same status as the paying members. IOW, you could come hunt deer, hogs, varmints, and turkeys, from the first Sat. in Dec until the first Mon in Jan. Myself, and my lease partners paid 750 bucks for what you were given for free.

I offered you this free hunt because you were the only Active Duty Serviceman I knew of on this forum. You were only too quick to accept.

I don't know of a Texan who hunts with an empty chamber. And you never mentioned being bothered by it while you were in camp.

And now... you say this, which YOU KNOW TO BE A BALD FACED LIE

"You truly can't make this stuff up. But you are correct, I aspire to be divorced 100 times, kicked out of the military..."......... .

I served my four year hitch and was a Corporal [E4] when I was HONORABLY discharged. You have zero reason to believe anything differently.

You know me and I know you. Despite all the BS you may spout off in response to this post, there is no doubt in your mind that THIS 74 YO former Marine CAN, AND WILL, stomp your little puny ass into the ground as soon as I ever lay eyes on you again, you slandering little son of a bitch.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place