Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
Originally Posted by NH K9
Originally Posted by curdog4570

The "us against them mentality" on the part of LEO's can not be displayed more clearly than around this virtual campfire by the cops posting here.

Laffin'.......yeah, clearly just cops on display in that regard.

George
I can't speak for others but I've had a cop that I considered myself on congenial terms with make two disparaging remarks against me due to the Yantis homicide. I haven't made any disparaging remarks against cops due to it, that I recall. I certainly have made none against the one in question nor against any others on this site due to this.

No disparaging remarks to anyone? Oh really?

Originally Posted by jwp475
Originally Posted by Bluedreaux
[quote=EthanEdwards]You're way out of line. Basically you don't like what Curdog is saying here so you're threatening him with government "intervention". You may be a Democrat if...

That's rich.

Gene can say that he'd murder a cop based on a newspaper article and he's GTG. But nobody can threaten Gene with a mental health evaluation based on Gene actually saying crazy stuff.
Gene didn't threaten anybody but it is as you say, Cheyenne did.

I suppose you'll want your bag'o'dicks supersized.
I don't understand what you're saying.

This is what he said

I don't understand what you're saying.

Seems easy to understand.

Then you posted this and changed the quotes

This is what he said
Seems easy to understand.

It doesn't surprise me that you have knowledge of supersized "bags'o'dicks". I'm not personally interested so since you've demonstrated your own interest jwp, you're welcome to whatever proposal Bluedreaux is making.

Just for the record

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first