Originally Posted by curdog4570
"That's exactly what I did; no cross examination necessary."

"So, your guess is........".

Quit bothering me.

You did guess, since you don't know what happened any more than anyone else on here does.

Your words spoke for themselves.

If that bothers you, well...

Why the Hell you have your ass on your shoulders about every thread these days is beyond me. God forbid the thread involves a cop and anything at all you and a bunch of others can spin up guesses and conjecture about, or you're in there like a bunch of old women trying to "guess" and "imagine" your ways all the way to the truth in your own minds, without any facts at all.

Whatever happened is a damned tragedy for a small community of 4,000 people in a place none of us know or will ever know. Waiting for the facts won't kill any of us, though you're Hell bent on seeming that way. Heaven forbid that I actually bring that up; seems you're almost as horned up over anything I might post as anything a cop might possibly do. The reasons for that are just as vague.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.