Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by RWE
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
This thread turned out as expected. An innocent man is killed by the cops and the usual low life scum aka campfire cops show up to put down anyone that doesn't say how awesome the cops are. After several days and countless denigrations of the victim, victims family and the victims supporters the campfire cu.nts/cops come back with what ifs and other red herrings but in a way indicating that they know they've dug themselves into a hole that their ego can't get them out of.

To be continued...

Well, luckily you're willing to lower yourself to the level of the cops and denigrate other forum members, and their wives.

What position did you hold in law enforcement?

Yep. I have no problem calling it as I see it, too bad you're too blind to see the problem but you're more than willing to protect those wearing the uniform for no reason other than they're cops. You and others like you are a disgusting snapshot of police departments across this nation.

How am I any different then the deceased's son-in-law who said that we will get the facts when thee investigation is complete, and have trust in the investigation?

I have no problem calling it as I see it.

You're a thug, no different than the ones that riot for no reason.

Your friend mirage and pal as well.

My guess is the lot of you will ultimately need due process before your lives are through.