Originally Posted by logcutter
Interesting comments from an Adams county resident.Sounds like one of the officers had more in his closet than is public.It is disturbing to know this was going on just a few miles south of me.

Living in the upper end of the county a person don't hear all that's going on.Frankly I'm appalled. If only a small portion of this is true, it is way too much. Adams County is going to really be hurting and I can find one person to blame more than any other. I was told that there are 20+ lawsuits over abuse by county cops against citizens. I also heard that there is a recall for the sheriff. I'd say that is a little late in coming. I was told that he ran his campaign on drying up Council and New Meadows. Drinking and drinking and driving are not the same. Anyone who knows me, knows what I think of drinking and driving and I consider it a criminal offense close to ipremeditated murder. But I still have to ask why has he allowed his department to get so out of hand?Cops have to uphold extremely high standards and they have not. I also heard that they threw around a 76 year old long time resident and really tore up her shoulder. Yes--I said her. Now that must have been really tough for them to have handled right. I've also heard that one of the cops who shot Jack also was involved in throwing a 71 year old man across a car hood and the man won a law suit over it. The same cop was also said to have shot a man getting out of his pickup. I still don't know the story there. This is a rural county and many of the citizens, especially the ranchers and their families have lived here for many generations. Where is this police brutality coming from? There needs to be a serious investigation into the police all over this nation.

I heard if your aunt had balls she'd be your uncle...