Originally Posted by EthanEdwards
"I understand how the Terry event is integral in the lives of southwestern people and would therefore guide their level of angst,"

I think the above comment sums up your smartassed attitude. It illustrates the general frivolity with which you seem to take things like the death of an apparently decent and productive man and the general decline of peacekeeping in this country. To summarize the post I deleted because I realized afterwards you were talking about a completely different thread than this one...it also illustrates how it is rich you worrying about somebody messing up your own thread about beautiful Carolina sunsets.

So, you attribute spontaneously calling a man "kangaroo [bleep]" as simply "messing up a sunset thread". Pretty frivolous.

Seems you are trying to say I have no respect for Terry with your gratuitous "decent and productive" statement. I got a litany of correspondence with Senator Burr, then Senator Hagan, now Senator Tillis, and Rep Hudson about Fast & Furious and the border issue. Considering my level of frustration, I assume the folks on the border are considerably more angered, especially since I DON'T KNOW everything going on there, so how can I judge exactly their level of frustration? Eh, son?