Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by crossfireoops
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Originally Posted by cv540

He precipitated his own death, and won't get any tears from me.

You don't know sh.it about what happened, haven't read the articles with any meaningful comprehension, admitted you don't know and this is your response? He deserved it and the only thing better would have been if you could have killed him yourself.

You are a real sh.itbag!

Yup, and he hasn't danced around about proving that, with a whole goddam BARRAGE of stupid, unfeeling, unwarranted and ignorant commentary. I gotta say that the fascistic undertones evident leave me in doubt of he and I EVER seeing eye to eye.

Sam just mentioned the almost unbelievable SADNESS radiating outward and about from this tragic event.

Compliments to him for bringing it back up.

Some quiet and focused reflection seems timely.

GTC

Yep. I think it's doubtful that weasel and I would agree on much in fact my decision to switch careers earlier in life was because of the preponderance of that kind of callous stupidity. I seriously doubt I'd cross paths with him , unless perhaps I'm pumping out a septic tank, but I dam sure know the type of ego involved. Used to be another one here...but he's gone.

Still surprised at the level of anger and personal insults, but hey, whatever gets you through the night.

Disagree with you strongly, but respect your right to state it.

You think you can categorize people based on your past dealings but that has vast possibilities of error.

One of the proudest moments of my career was when I arrested another member of my agency who desperately needed it. His last moment of freedom was looking at me pointing a rifle at him while he decided how to play it.

At that point, they make all the decisions as to whether you shoot or not.

"Put none but Americans on guard tonight."
-George Washington