Originally Posted by Fireball2
Bottom line, that rancher didn't show up to shoot cops, can we all agree on that? Or is this one of the extremely bizarre cases where he cracks and says, "I'm gunna go gun down some cops"? Seems damned unlikely but I'll admit it could happen, maybe it did.

Seems a hell of a lot more likely the Rambo cops gunned this guy down because they reverted to some kind of autonomous "shoot everyone that somehow intimidates my man-child" syndrome.

The line in the sand is much bigger than any one specific case. America is going down and we're arguing about how much water it takes to drown her rather than how to get her head above water.

The sheriff of Adams County was one in that state that stood up for the 2nd Amendment when the liberals tried their gun grab.

http://www.boiseweekly.com/boise/gunning-for-a-fight/Content?oid=2825631

He refused to enforce laws of gun control against the citizens in his county. Doesn't sound to me like his philosophy is that of a jackbooted thug...

Aside from that, it is impossible for you to guess what was in the mind of the rancher when he showed up with a rifle.

Did he start to shoot his bull and deputies just gunned him down?

Did deputies order him to drop the gun, and he pointed it at them instead?

These are the facts that need to be known before any guilt can be determined on either side of the question.

One fact that seems to be agreed upon is that both the rancher and the 2 deputies fired their weapons... Why and at whom/what is the relevant question.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!