Waded through several more pages trying to catch up to see if there has been any more concrete updates, no real change.

The more I think about this, the more possibilities there seems to be..

One thing I would say is with regards Mr Yantis being called by the Dispatcher to deal with the bull.

That is fine, but regardless of what the Dispatcher requests, the scene itself would have been under control of one of the Deputies, and Mr Yantis should have followed his direction as what needed to be done and just as importantly, when.

One of the family members suggests the Deputies should have been trained to "de-escalate" situations which suggests there was a confrontation between the two parties before the actual shooting..

Maybe the Deputy no longer wanted Mr Yantis to shoot and recover the carcass at that point? Perhaps doing so may have (potentially) interfered with the rescue operation being carried out at the Subaru? Or for some other safety/liability reason?

From a family member of Mr Yantis, it also seems that its possible Mr Yantis had an AD when one of the Deputies yanked
his shoulder? So, the Deputies are then in the situation of a shot being fired following a previous confrontation?? The potential for the situation to go FUBAR is really looming at this point..

Regardless of how things actually went down, this definitely does not seem to be the Deputies finest hour.

Things appear to have gone from bad to worse, and were perhaps not helped by Mr Yantis..

For me, the Deputies have *a lot* of explaining to do about numerous aspects of their handling of this incident and I am glad the Attorney Generals Office and possibly the FBI are investigating this...