Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'm pretty sure the rancher didn't show up on the scene to threaten the cops with a rifle. We're not talking about an inner city crackhead here.

I'm also pretty sure the cops killed him. I guess it was all just a minor misunderstanding. Nothing to see here, move along, go on home.

How about this instead? The population there marches (with guns) on the local police department and drags them all out in the street and gives them a first class ass kicking?! That's what they deserve. This BS has gone far enough.

Hopefully logcutter left a few trees standing so they can have a good ol' fashioned hangin'.

Dave

PS-You'd make a great lawyer. Very objective and fact based line of thinking you have here.

Enough's enough Dave. These people are salt of the earth ranchers, working people, people that raised their kids the American way. I respect the way they live their lives and contribute rather than bleed society. I've had it with city punks and SWAT mentality cops ruining the country. It's time for a cleansing to get America back where she belongs.

JFC...

You and safariman, ready to stand side-by-side in a firefight to the death, just to put America back on track.

Yeah, that's JUST what we need.

Originally Posted by Mannlicher
America needs to understand that our troops are not 'disposable'. Each represents a family; Fathers, Mothers, Sons, Daughters, Cousins, Uncles, Aunts... Our Citizens are our most valuable treasure; we waste far too many.