Doesn't surprise me to see a bunch of east of the Rockies cops and their boyfriends saying stupid sh.it about things they know nothing about. The closest these folks like cv540,,RWE, dink, gitem and the various others get to a cow is rolling over and giving her a kiss goodbye on the way out the door.

I still don't expect the chickensh.its to realize that their attitudes are going to get them hurt or killed. Maybe that's for the best.

I didn't shed a tear for the POS hunter1960 and I won't when they meet their demise.

I'll save my sadness for innocent men and their families when the state sponsored thugs gun them down. I'll let my anger simmer until collectively we decide it's time for a change in the way we allow police to rule over the populace.

I am doubtful that this tragedy will do anything to change the us against them mentality. Just based upon the appalling remarks made by the cops on here I fear that any changes are going to mean a lot of blood spilled. Eventually, when they bleed more than those they are sworn to protect only then will change happen. There are a lot of cowards in the average rank and file and as the tide turns they'll be easy pickings for a populace that refuses to be ruled over.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~