Originally Posted by curdog4570
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Equating Jack Yantis to Michael Brown has already been done on this thread... more than once.

I think you'll find that these Deputies don't measure up to Officer Wilson, either.

The comparison was merely used as an example of how people heard from "eye witnesses" and the family about an event before the investigation was completed, then they ran off the tracks and based their assumptions of guilt, and their lawless actions immediately following the incident before the facts were made public.

There are lots of similarities.

Not comparing the Yantis family to the Brown family by any means. But sometimes it pays to wait for the facts before committing one's self to one side or the other.

To make bold statements of guilt based one side of a story just shows ignorance.

But.... it equates forum members with inner-city blacks as well. I think we are a little more discerning than them.

I agree with you gene, except for acesnaids....you just know he sucks ghetto cack

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell