Originally Posted by logcutter
Neat story, but they can use obvious signs to determine whether treatment t is warranted.

It's not there call..Period..Maybe where you live but not here!

Since you like my sttories here is another that just happened up the clearwater river above Headquarters at a forest service work station in the boonies..

The call came in to the EMT's..They arrived and the victim appeared to be dead and radioed for advice on procedure.First reply was start protocol life saving techniques etc then the supervisor contacted an MD in Orofino and they did the check list of determining if he was dead via radio..Once and only once they went through the steps provided by the MD were they able to stop life saving efforts and even then,the victom was not pronounced dead until at the hospital..

So,the deputies on scene had the obligation to proceed with life saving techniques until a qualified person could make the call..They did not do that as they did not put the bull out of commission to stop suffering...

Jack and the bull lied there dieing on the pavement without any effort to save Jack or euthanize(the bull) even though it was requested by the family/owners .

The differences is they called ad were doing as instructed by medical command.

So your telling me EMT'S and medics start CPR on decapitation patients from MVAS in idaho?

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell