3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Online Sleepy
Campfire Ranger
This is gonna be goooo-ooood!

Screw you! I'm voting for Trump again!

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the 24HCF.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
These is gonna be a 20 page Schit show

I think 20's light...

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No, I believe it is indeed his father, as what Steelhead referenced was back in 2002, and the Claiborne in question was 65/67 at that time... meaning that individual would be pushing 80 now. Clearly not the brother, but father.

http://www.justice.gov/crt/housing-and-civil-enforcement-cases-documents-480

http://www.zoominfo.com/p/Byron-Claiborne/500855970

Byron Claiborne subjected women living at two eight-unit apartment buildings in Oak Park to "severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual harassment," according to the suit filed two years ago by the U.S. Justice Department.

Claiborne, 67, "treated male tenants far differently than female tenants," Hirst added.
Under the terms of a consent order filed Monday, Claiborne agreed to pay compensatory damages of $92,500 to 12 former female tenants and a $7,500 civil penalty to the federal government.

He further agreed to release all liens for back rent obtained against the women after they moved out, and to implement an anti-harassment policy and complaint procedure for rental property he owns, including units in Sacramento and Auburn. The written policy and procedure will be supplied to all tenants.
Neither Claiborne nor his attorney returned calls Monday.

A longtime Roseville insurance agent whose office is now in Citrus Heights, Claiborne was active in Democratic politics in the 1970s and 1980s. He served on the Roseville City Council and twice ran unsuccessfully for the state Assembly and later for a seat on the Placer County Board of Supervisors.
He served on the Placer County Human Relations Commission and Roseville's Affordable Housing Task Force.

During his first race for the Assembly in 1974, Claiborne told The Bee he had formerly managed the Claiborne Brothers, a gospel quartet that traveled and performed for 10 years in several countries.
He also said he had been a licensed evangelist, a minister with the Evangelical Methodist Church, and choir director for the Nazarene Church of Roseville and Community Covenant Church.

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
He is now in the care of our loving Lord and Savior. One day, you, as well as all who are born-again by accepting Jesus, will be with him.

May God give you peace and assurance!

Liberalism is a cancer
Support Christian Family values
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Ahhhhh, quite so as you say.

That would explain certain other things with Mark.

Campfire Tracker
Online Content
Campfire Tracker
Popcorn is on.......

Tony

C
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
C
This is going to be epic.

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by Miss Lynn

Could you, would you, please clean your PM box out a bit, PPPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEAAASSSSEEEEE ! grin

Sorry Lynn.

I just cleaned my box. Feel free to put something in it.

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Very sorry for your loss.

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by chesterwy

And Uber.

I wondered, but just kept my mouth shut...

I'm sorry that someone died, but beyond that, I have a hard time believing anything much.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
E
Originally Posted by rockinbbar

And Uber.

I'm sorry that someone died, but beyond that, I have a hard time believing anything much.
Yup.

Life Member SCI
Life Member DSC
Member New Mexico Shooting Sports Association

Take your responsibilities seriously, never yourself-Ken Howell

Proper bullet placement + sufficient penetration = quick, clean kill. Finn Aagard

Ken
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
Why wouldn't it be true?

You seem really bright.

For a retard.

Travis

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

And Uber.

If no one believes him on this, how is he going to get back on everyone's good side and start running his Classified scams again?

Heartless people here!

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by sawbuck
Originally Posted by safariman
For all of his life, my dad has been taking in alcoholic and or drug addicted people into his home or business and hiring them to work on cars, do filing or other office work etc. in hopes of introducing them to the Lord and helping them get a new start with a new life. Most folks, as one would guess, continued in old ways after getting cleaned up and sobered up a bit, but at least they had a chance, and some were able to make the transition into sober and productive lives.

I have followed in his footsteps there but on a much smaller scale and with more care and safety built in as I have a wife and had children in my home much of my life.

He has always known that doing this, having what used to be called derelicts in his home carried with it inherent danger, but believed that the danger was worth the possability of introducing folks to Christ Jesus and to a more responsible and prosperous way of life through hard work and new life guidlines. He had much, much patience with these mostly men and often gave them chance after chance in hopes of seeing a life reclaimed, restored and re built.

But, the worst case scenario has just happened in our life.

One of his ranch home tennant/workers, a violent man when drunk, came home to the house he shared with my father and an argument ensued, most likely over money that was percieved as being owed or possibly my fathers refusla to this time advance him pay so that he could go back to bar hopping. We do not know. What we do know is that my father, who was a pacifist and never before in his life made a fist, died with scarred up knuckles, bleeding in his stomach from a blow, and his head busted open, skull crack badly and bleeding in his brain throughout after having his head smacked into the stone work kitchen countertop where my dad made so many meals for the men he was trying to help.

I was called when dad was found by another tenenat and taken by ambulance to the local hospital. Dad never regained conciousness or spoke but I and my siblings spoke to him, prayed with him and sang to him in hopes that he was hearing us.

I was with my dad at 12:09 when, after being off of the ventilator for just a few moments as he had instructed to be done in his health care directive he was birthed into eternity and into the arms of his waiting savior.

Some of you here have met my father on hunting trips or other events, I thought that you and my freinds here would want to know.

I am very broken hearted here, obviously, but am relieved to know that my dad is now without pain and is joyous, seeing the BIG picture and knowing that I and others he left behind will be there with him in not very long from his new perspective of seeing things on an eternal scale.

I must now try to focus on this eternal scale and our time here is SO short in comparison.

My father sang Southern Gospel music full time in the 50's and 60's, and it was from him that I learned to love this music and learned to sing. Dad and his groups recorded many albulms and traveled extensively througout the USA singing the good news of forgiveness of sins and a NEW LIFE through the marvelous love of God and grace through the cleansing blood of Jesus. Dad started the Western States Quartet convention in the early 60's and put me up on stage at the Hollywood Bowl in 1964 (I was 4!) to sing all four verses of "Jesus loves me". I am told by old family freinds that I nailed it.... smile

Dad also taught me the insurance business through which I took care of a family of five as the only income producer for the entirety of my children's growing up years. To do this on 100% commission sales is quite a testament to many things he taught me. Mostly to be confident, resilient, strong and 'make good things happen' i.e. be the force and world changer. Dad was also a city councilman in our home town of Roseville California (I am here now as I type) and past president of two different Rotary Clubs and the local Toastmasters.

I am SO very glad that I spent so much time with my dad. Taking him with me to Africa once, Alaska twice, a sales convention trip that I won in Puerto Rico, wild hog hunts so much more. I always tried to include him in whatever I was doing, I even took him cruising and street racing when I was a senior in High School. He was always welcome to be a part of every segment of my life. I told him I loved him often, huggesd him whenever I saw him, and I am now SO glad that I did these things. I have no regrets other than that the police got the perp before I could get my mitts on his sorry carcass. He (the murdering carcass that is in jail right now) should be very grateful today for the bars and guards that are surrounding him today.

I miss my dad, but it will not be for long, really.

So, this isn't true?

No, Byron Claiborne died, he just was not murdered. He got old and sick.

Even Sherry, Marks' wife doesn't know her father in law was murdered, on her Facebook page she just talks about the sadness of him passing and all the fun times they had together.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Mark's brother who has posted on Facebook that his Father has passed away.

Apparently age and ill health will do that you, his niece even agrees on her page.

I believe Byron II is going to be surprised to know that his brother Mark says his Father Byron I was murdered.

So this means Mark's father wasn't murdered, but passed away due to old age and ill health?

Meaning Mark lied AGAIN...

Sick twisted desire to illicit sympathy and likely figure out a way to use it for his own personal gain?

Bizarre...

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
[/quote]
Originally Posted by The_Yetti
[quote=chesterwy]This is going to be epic.

And Uber.

If no one believes him on this, how is he going to get back on everyone's good side and start running his Classified scams again?

Heartless people here!

Phug him and the horse he rode in on grin

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
Originally Posted by The_Yetti

And Uber.

Heartless people here!

Phug him and the horse he rode in on.

He'll make you a hell of a deal on the horse!

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Someone must be a democrat....

Never let a good tragedy go to waste.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Unfortunately it will be for some. I don't know Mark all I know is what I've seen on here. I have come to the conclusion that some think an online friend is the same thing as a real friend. It's not! Not that they can't become real friends but that takes time. I have a few real friends. Not because of a personality flaw since I make "friends" quickly but rather, at least for me, real friendship takes time, it takes trial by fire-through good times and bad and it takes trust. I have several friendships from online but my real friends are tried and true. They have survived as friends for decades because they've been through it with me and I them. Girlfriends, jobs, wives, life threatening injuries and deaths in the family-they've been by my side and I theirs. They've seen me at my worst and my best and are just like brothers to me. I'm not exactly sure why some dislike Mark and I don't care but I hope folks take a second before beating up a deadman.

I'll not beat up deadman.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 4 of 93 1 2 3 4 5 6 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

572 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 117LBS, 1badf350, 57 invisible), 1,918 guests, and 1,306 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.