Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 18 of 93 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 92 93
C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C
This has all the makings of a Dateline episode.

GB1

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Or a Jerry Springer show

My dog is a member of the "Turd Like Clan"

Covert Trail Cameras are JUNK

3 Time Dinkathon Champion #DinkGOAT

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J

For some reason I keep thinking of the story about the little boy who cried wolf.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by Rusty-Gunn

Do you ever stop pointing your finger at people, expressing your ugly heart? Obviously you're addicted to your behavior. At least these folks try to quit and change.

Nothing about 'flave is ugly.

Nothing.

'flave

Thank Allah for burkas, right?

Sometimes, the air you 'let in'matters less than the air you 'let out'.
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Some sick sh!!t.

Posting on a forum to a bunch of unknown people would be the last thing on my mind IF a family member had just been beat to death.

SM, you are a f ucked up individual.

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I hope not but this really isn't out of the question anymore

[Linked Image]

Me

W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
I know I am late to the party as there are many threads I never open but I have read this one in its entirety.

This guy sounds like a total scissrbill to me based on what many of you are saying-has he defrauded some folks on firearms deals or what? Does he have a history of making this sort of thing up?

Whistle

Last edited by whistle1; 12/20/15.
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by whistle1
I know I am late to the party as there are many threads I never open but I have read this one in its entirety.

This guy sounds like a total scissrbill to me based on what many of you are saying-has he defrauded some folks on firearms deals or what? Does he have a history of making this sort of thing up?

Whistle

No, they are just all haters...pm the man and see if you can help as he would probably appreciate it.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by teal

[Linked Image]

Did you really just go there?

Dude.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Kenneth

[Linked Image]

Dude.

Wasn't the first - not by a long shot.

Unless I'm mistaken about the several posts asking questions about dad going just before his insurance wouldn't pay and how maybe the OP was well aware of that....

Me

IC B3

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
whistle1,

If you read the entire thread there are several links posted to past history. It will take you awhile to read them, but there are many examples of this man's character and behavior.

Apparently the only thing we can believe from this man's mouth at the present time is that his father is, in fact, dead. That is about it.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Read the OP and a couple of followup posts. Subsequently couldn't figure out why it was getting so much attention. I passed on offering condolences, as it sounded just a little too melodramatic, and I'm glad that I did. Just logged in this morning and checked the last couple of pages. It was like watching a train wreck--I had to go back and read all 36 pages. mad

Words fail me.. shocked

Last edited by mudhen; 12/20/15.

Ben

Some days it takes most of the day for me to do practically nothing...
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
It is indeed a train wreck.

Only the shock value of the train wrecks keep escalating.

One can't help but wonder "What's next?"

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by nifty-two-fifty
whistle1,

If you read the entire thread there are several links posted to past history. It will take you awhile to read them, but there are many examples of this man's character and behavior.

Apparently the only thing we can believe from this man's mouth at the present time is that his father is, in fact, dead. That is about it.

Well to be fair, apart from the op and a facebook post...is there any verification of such?

Far be for me to cast aspersions or doubt upon Mr (crap, I have forgotten his name)...Claiborne.

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T
I'm so sorry for your loss. Prayers are with you.

I do not entertain hypotheticals. The world itself is vexing enough. -- Col. Stonehill
W
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
W
Thanks for the reply-I did see some links but have not had the time to read them. I am thinking I am getting the drift from just reading this one though.

Whistle

PS
Perhaps Rommel and my Gus may need to pay this guy a visit to show him the error of his ways. Wait a minute, Gus just came in from the barn and said he had eaten enough cow [bleep] for the time being.

Last edited by whistle1; 12/20/15.
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Originally Posted by rrroae
Originally Posted by Bigbuck215
Sherri Claiborne's Facebook page

Mark Claiborne‎
to
Stateline Community Church
December 17 at 9:13am ·

PRAYERS NEEDED! My dad, 79 year old Byron Claiborne, has hit his head HARD on a stonework countertop in his kitchen. There is some indication that there could have been an assault by one of his tennants there at his multi plex ranch style home. Regardless of how this came to be, right now he is on a ventilator/respirator, unconcsious, non responsive, in critical condition and according to my siblings may not have much longer to live, barring a miracle. God is bigger than all of this! And he is THE great physician. Please pray that God would have mercy in this scenario and would reach down and touch my father. Sherri and I are praying from here and awaiting more updates and info as they come in. Thank you, everyone MARK

Might be best to just take a step back for a little bit until any of this could be verified.

I've seen supposed honest people lie and I've seen liars tell the truth. Don't think I'd want to be on the wrong side of beating a man down on something like this even if the chances of it being true were very slim.

Says volumes to.me when that Facebook post has been taken down from the churches Facebook page

The post is still there https://www.facebook.com/groups/208943345861327/

This Facebook post was from Mark's account, not Sherry's account. Mark Claiborne made this post to the Facebook page of Stateline Community Church on December 17 at 9:13am.

Sherry's Facebook page is in the name of Sherry Claiborne not "Sherri". Mark refers to her as "Sherri".

This is a link to Mark's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mark.claiborne.524?fref=nf

This is a link to Sherry's Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/sherry.claiborne.1?fref=ts

·

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Kenneth

[Linked Image]

Dude.

Wasn't the first - not by a long shot.

Unless I'm mistaken about the several posts asking questions about dad going just before his insurance wouldn't pay and how maybe the OP was well aware of that....

The thief sold a fixed annuity with withdrawl penalty over the next 10 years to an 84 year old woman. The annuity had a lower interest rate then her existing CD's which also carried 3k in penalties for early withdraws.

He left her with her checking account wiped out due to PERSONAL CHECKS written to him. Considering how badly he screwed this old lady for a 5-9k payday, there isn't anything I'd put past him for a large enough payday.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
If you read his thread title it's as if he's giving a hint of what really happened. I wouldn't put murder of his own father for money above him at all. 79 and his life insurance about to be worthless ? For a true sociopath like Mark that's a lot of motive.

‘TO LEARN WHO RULES OVER YOU, SIMPLY FIND OUT WHO YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO CRITICIZE’

Conspiracy theorists are the ones who see it all coming…

You are the carbon they want to eliminate !

I’m Uber Deplorable Ultra MAGA !
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If the Feds weren't already monitoring this place 24/7, they will be now. Might even be hiring additional employees ...I'm sure Miss Lynn has already ran with it.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Page 18 of 93 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (204guy, 222ND, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 58 invisible), 1,866 guests, and 1,229 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,249
Posts18,525,116
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.