-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 22 of 93 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 92 93
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Auburn and Roseville are pretty close, about 15 miles.

Democracy is not freedom. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to eat for lunch. Freedom comes from the recognition of certain rights which may not be taken, not even by a 99% vote.
*Marvin Simkin* L.A. Times (1992)
GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
[Linked Image]

LOL
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by mcmurphrjk
Auburn and Roseville are pretty close, about 15 miles.

But he stated in his post that he was at his Father's house in Roseville, California, if you are going to be specific about something, make it the right something, but then again he never thought anyone would check a damn thing.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
It makes me wonder if he ever went at all, he'll it makes me wonder if he even knew his dad had moved

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

S
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
S
I read Mark's post before anyone posted a reply. I decided right away something smelled bad. Looks like I was right.

As a Christian I find his actions an embarrassment. He has done more harm while processing faith than I can stomach and earned a place on my ignore list. I wash my hands of his BS.

The first time I shot myself in the head...

Meniere's Sucks Big Time!!!
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
My father was murdered 21 years ago. It was written off as an automobile accident, but since reading this thread I have put two and two together and realize it was murder. Evidence: 1. My father was in the insurance business at one time (between being a car salesman and an OTR trucker.) 2. My father played trumpet at a roadhouse in the late '40's. My grandmother went to see him play once. She said she saw a guy get his head split open by a beer bottle so never went back. 3. My father had a reputation as a womanizer. 4. My father was a pool hustler. How much more evidence do we need to see very clearly that he was murdered in South Carolina? I want to open an investigation that will clear him of the stigma of dying drunk, in a motor vehicle accident when we have so much proof that he was murdered. If you guys on the fire will help me out, I'll start a not for profit foundation called, "Justice for Dad." As soon as you guys send me enough for the legal ins and outs I'll file for 501 c 3 status so all your donations will be tax deductible. If you haven't got cash, send guns I can sell, collectible knives, what have you. I promise that all who support my efforts will get their just reward.

A
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Content
Campfire 'Bwana
A
Originally Posted by Scott F
I read Mark's post before anyone posted a reply. I decided right away something smelled bad. Looks like I was right.

As a Christian I find his actions an embarrassment. He has done more harm while processing faith than I can stomach and earned a place on my ignore list. I wash my hands of his BS.

Scott,

As I've said before. Not all Christianities are equal.

You didn't use logic or reason to get into this opinion, I cannot use logic or reason to get you out of it.

You cannot over estimate the unimportance of nearly everything. John Maxwell
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A

As a Christian I find his actions an embarrassment. He has done more harm while processing faith than I can stomach... I wash my hands of his BS.

+1

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
A
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
A
In my experience, not everyone who claims to be a Christian is one. Many are not, actually.

Last edited by achadwick; 12/20/15.

and what does the Lord require of you but to do justice, and to love kindness, and to walk humbly with your God? (Micah 6:8)

d.v.

Musings on TDS
D
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
D
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by dennisinaz
I don't think he can recover from this. Maybe he won't be back

He's been online nearly the whole time. The sick fugger beats off to this stuff. Book it.

He probably is so addicted to his own lies that he can't help himself. This one, however, drags his family into it and in a horrible way. What a sick SOB.

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Spud
Originally Posted by 280shooter
Originally Posted by BOBBALEE

And my post count rises.

+1
smile That's the part I don't get....this thread could have ended at page 10.

TTT

Broncos are officially the worst team in the nation this year.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I'm pretty sure that this is the first post I've ever made on a Safariman thread.

The next time anyone here calls me an idiot, they should consider this.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
I don't accept personal checks with a Jesus fish symbol emblazoned on them.

Just sayin'

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Apparently the father did die. Poking around on Facebook shows lots of posts by grandchildren and various relatives in the Sacramento area telling of his passing.

No real details.

Nifty-250

"If you don't know where you're going, you may wind up somewhere else".
Yogi Berra
R
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
R
I started reading this thread and it became very fishy very quickly. Then went back and saw the poster!

Unbelievable....

Growing up in the Chrurch, I realised that being a 'Christian' does not equate to being a good person. Going to Church does not make you a good person.

Being truly Christian in your relationships and actions is far more important.

Reading this post and many others of SM's over the years make me think of three words:

Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Worked with them before. Give me a garden variety sociopath any day!

Last edited by rockdoc; 12/20/15.
R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't know what double underwear means but I'm relatively certain Aces likes the COCK.

Travis

And with the predictability of a Pavlovian canine, DeFlave figures out some way to steer the conversation around to his favorite topic---cock. sick

Communists: I still hate them even after they changed their name to "liberals".

My boss asked why I wasn't working. I told him I was being a democrat for Halloween.
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by RobJordan
Originally Posted by deflave
I don't know what double underwear means but I'm relatively certain Aces likes the COCK.

Travis

And with the predictability of a Pavlovian canine, DeFlave figures out some way to steer the conversation around to his favorite topic---cock. sick

And out of 434 posts your eye goes straight to the cock post. Good thing Waldo ain't got a cock hanging out, you'd find that [bleep] in record time.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by antelope_sniper

Scott,

As I've said before. Not all Christianities are equal.

Sure they are. The thing is, I could call myself an astronaut, but that doesn't make me one.

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Cliff notes, please. So was his dad whacked or not, and if so, I am sure there's a news article about it somewhere...

A good principle to guide me through life: “This is all I have come to expect, standard lackluster performance. Trust nothing, believe no one and realize it will only get worse…”
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There will be a response from the narcissist at some point - there just will.
And, count on it being a "na-na na-na boo-boo" or "I shouldn't be typing when so heavily medicated for my upcoming surgery" type response.

As well, the "na-na na-na boo-boo" response will include a thank you to the copious amounts of PM's he's received from his "friends" here showing their support.

Lastly, there will be a scolding to the people that have "ruined" this place; about how this used to be a place where real men used to talk about guns, hunting and shooting. wink

Aah alas......if only picking lotto numbers were this easy.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Page 22 of 93 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (1beaver_shooter, 1badf350, 117LBS, 007FJ, 12344mag, 62 invisible), 1,872 guests, and 1,339 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,257
Posts18,525,281
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.