-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 38 of 93 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 92 93
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Crap. I done snowblowed the whole neighborhood and this picked up 6 more pages!

Originally Posted by BrentD

I would not buy something that runs on any kind of primer given the possibility of primer shortages and even regulations. In fact, why not buy a flintlock? Really. Rocks aren't going away anytime soon.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by high_country_
Crap. I done snowblowed the whole neighborhood and this picked up 6 more pages!

Could use some snow around here...

It's been awhile.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by OrangeOkie
Originally Posted by 79S
Ladies and gentleman here you go the demise of SM

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8526344

This is a shocker to me . . . frown

Mule Deer
Campfire Oracle

Loc: Banana Belt, Montana

Re: The Safariman Experience [Re: grapeape] #7675297 - 04/21/13

Pompous dipschidts like Yalie show up on the Campfire now and then. But instead of being run off by some censor, they run themselves off, due to good people watching out for other good people--like Mark, one of the most honest and selfless people on here.

I'll be watching Yalie's posts from now on--if he ever dares make one again--to make sure everybody knows what kind of human he really is.

"Gunwriters, as you know, aren't as informed as their readers are and if it wasn't for the readers, there would be no need for writers..."--Shrapnel, May 2015

Not disappointing at all; many were duped including me.

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I stood up for Mark once or twice.
I've admitted that it was a mistake before, and I'll do the same here. I regret basing my defense of Mark solely on my interactions with him. After finding out the annuity scamming chit he pulled, and then looking at other stuff his bridge was burnt with me.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Folk do get emotional!

Hah! One piece at a time!!!!

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by gregintenn
Could it be the body is still in a morgue for investigative purposes?

I guess you missed the post saying the family had hired an atty. to conduct a private investigation...I think they're gonna make a play for double indemnity...

I'll go out on a limb and say GreatWaputi was being facetious.

Could be...I still wouldn't put it past them....

J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Good god! That kind of unfounded loyalty.....SM could be the reincarnation of Jim Jones....albeit, without the Elvis sunglasses....

Last edited by jackmountain; 12/21/15.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G

I guess you missed the post saying the family had hired an atty. to conduct a private investigation...I think they're gonna make a play for double indemnity...

C'mon now, I know you're not that dense.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by SamOlson
Holy chit that is hilarious!

CLASSIC GOLD.....

I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death, with whatever faults he might have, and throw that lawyer straight into the fiery furnace, one piece at a time. I hate guys like that that feel like documentation of an event justifies acting like a complete dickwad. I'd like to see this crankbait exposed in the town he lives in for his petty little mindset. Who knows him or lives nearby that can make this buttzit pay? If he had a fraction of a brain he'd honor the check, buy the gun, show some charity to a wonderful man, and apologize for his incredibly misguided attack on Mark.

Originally Posted by Fireball2
I'll stand by Mark in a firefight to the death, with whatever faults he might have, and throw that lawyer straight into the fiery furnace, one piece at a time. I hate guys like that that feel like documentation of an event justifies acting like a complete dickwad. I'd like to see this crankbait exposed in the town he lives in for his petty little mindset. Who knows him or lives nearby that can make this buttzit pay? If he had a fraction of a brain he'd honor the check, buy the gun, show some charity to a wonderful man, and apologize for his incredibly misguided attack on Mark.

That's one dumb [bleep] right there. Of course, it might've been his (ex) wife posting... cry

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi

C'mon now, I know you're not that dense.

Thought maybe he pm'd you...

IC B3

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Is anyone Facebook friends with him so they can post and call him out to his church brethern...I can't reply to his posts without friend ing him and I don't want that

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
You're not real bright are you? Utah was right to spit you out, just sorry you landed in my state.

There's nothing any of us can do about being duped by a con man. It happens when you want to trust people rather than live like a cynical troll that everybody sees right through.

Carry on troll.

LOL
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Originally Posted by gitem_12
Is anyone Facebook friends with him so they can post and call him out to his church brethern...I can't reply to his posts without friend ing him and I don't want that

I'm not a FB friend with him, but a look at his FB page gave some more insight into his world.

Most notably there is nothing on there about his wife Sherri other than two photos of the two of them.

Oh, and a request for prayer that two of his family members won't have anything to do with him and he would like that to change.

I'm another one who was fooled by Mark until his behavior in the classifieds, then his history was revealed. No one likes to be duped like that.

Live and learn, I guess. Too bad there are folks out there who still believe him.

Ed

"Not in an open forum, where truth has less value than opinions, where all opinions are equally welcome regardless of their origins, rationale, inanity, or truth, where opinions are neither of equal value nor decisive." Ken Howell

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
FB - I don't think it had too much to do with be with being duped, I'd say it has more to do with your estrogen laced rant about casting people into the furnace, piece by piece.

You went straight into a hormonal rage!

That was hilarious!

Last edited by MadMooner; 12/21/15.

“Life is life and fun is fun, but it's all so quiet when the goldfish die.”
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
It's OK. My wife gets like that once a month too.

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
You're not real bright are you? Utah was right to spit you out, just sorry you landed in my state.

There's nothing any of us can do about being duped by a con man. It happens when you want to trust people rather than live like a cynical troll that everybody sees right through.

Carry on troll.

I'd rather be a troll than a whiny bitchh who gave a reach-around to SM.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Ed, I am beginning to wonder whether there really is a SHERRI, atleast a real Sherri that is his wife, I know people have met her, but that isn't to say she wasn't running a con with him pretending to be his wife.

It's damned odd that she isn't on his Facebook page, he'll can't even find a Sherri doing a search.

There is a sherry claiborne but looks nothing like the one one in his pictures

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
laugh

"...the left considers you vermin, and they'll kill you given the chance..." Bristoe
M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by MadMooner
FB - I don't think it had too much to do with be with being duped, I'd say it has more to do with your estrogen laced rant about casting people into the furnace, piece by piece.

You went straight into a hormonal rage!

That was hilarious!

Hell hath no fury like a christian scorned...

G
Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger
G
And speaking of not being too bright...

You go, girl. Lol

Page 38 of 93 1 2 36 37 38 39 40 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

573 members (10gaugemag, 12344mag, 16penny, 1badf350, 007FJ, 1Akshooter, 55 invisible), 2,476 guests, and 1,266 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,049
Posts18,500,981
Members73,987
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.