Hop To
Page 54 of 93 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 92 93
O
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
O
Originally Posted by 4ager
Originally Posted by Old_Toot
That pressing issue you mention was singing gospel songs.

No, it was paying bills. No matter how much Mark made, including years of well over six figures, he was always broke because he always overspent and has never changed.

Imagine giving a 12 year old kid with no impulse control, an inflated opinion of self-worth, no morals, no conscience, and no check on behavior as much cash as they could spend - and credit cards to charge stuff on beyond that.

Yep, that's about what happened.

He was buying/selling/trading firearms and pocketing cash when the household bills needed to be paid and/or his wife's vehicle was broken. His toys, his needs, his wants, always came first and always come first; whether the alternative is paying the bills for the household, upholding legal and ethical practices, not screwing someone else over, etc. Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else.

You forgot "the kidney".

The degree of my privacy is no business of yours.

What we've learned from history is that we haven't learned from it.
GB1

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Alright who ffucking called the hospital asking about my upcoming penis enlargement wtf is nothing sacred around here....

The deals off! I told you the only way I would donate half of mine was if you could keep quiet about it.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by 79S
Alright who ffucking called the hospital asking about my upcoming penis enlargement wtf is nothing sacred around here....

The deals off! I told you the only way I would donate half of mine was if you could keep quiet about it.

Ffucking nurses can't keep,their mouths shut!

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.
A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A

Imagine giving a 12 year old kid with no impulse control, an inflated opinion of self-worth, no morals, no conscience, and no check on behavior access to the 24campfire...

Excellent description of deflave! Nailed it.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by seal_billy
Originally Posted by 79S

Ffucking nurses can't keep,their mouths shut!

Yes, 'tis a good thing.......

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by ironbender
Imagine giving a 12 year old kid with no impulse control, an inflated opinion of self-worth, no morals, no conscience, and no check on behavior as much cash as they could spend - and credit cards to charge stuff on beyond that.

Like a drunk sailor in a whorehouse with a stolen credit card.

Ahhh, the good ole days.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

A
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
A
Flave's gonna be confused as fu.ck and rally his sycophantic phriends to help him out here....it's his only play.

Phags.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

Imagine giving a 12 year old kid with no impulse control, an inflated opinion of self-worth, no morals, no conscience, and no check on behavior access to the 24campfire...

Excellent description of deflave! Nailed it.

You forgot "cock"...

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

He was buying/selling/trading firearms and pocketing cash when the household bills needed to be paid and/or his wife's vehicle was broken. His toys, his needs, his wants, always came first and always come first; whether the alternative is paying the bills for the household, upholding legal and ethical practices, not screwing someone else over, etc. Mark has and will always put Mark's greed ahead of anything and anyone else.

Sadly...this ^^^^^^

I was one of the first here to publicly lambaste people here for donating to SM with his endless bills and problems, when he was buying expensive rifles two forums over. This was probably in early 2012.
I questioned the sanity of people here and I got grief for it.

Since then--in an odd twist--I've had a dealing with him that showed much kindness on his part. True story.
I realized that the guy has a measure of decently in him--it is why some here defend him. He is well spoken--for the most part, aside from his alluding to HIS needs, HIS problems, HIS potential germ encounters.

Unfortunately the good that resides in him is swallowed up with selfishness and 'stuff.'
The overall "Safariman" picture is one of materialism--the antitheses of Christianity .....a man can't bemoan his poor health, myriad bills, etc. and ask for financial help all the while conducting business with atvs, guns, race cars, harleys, SUVs, hunts...the list is long and sad. Who else would have a dead elephant on his avatar and accept handouts. Are you kidding me? Where is the personal pride, the sense of dignity?
Who the heck posts something like this topic on an open thread anyway?
Where is the sense of privacy and bereavement?

I shake my head.

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
There is no sense of privacy and bereievement when the true intent of the post is the origin of another scam

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by tzone
Originally Posted by Bristoe
From days gone by:

Originally Posted by Bristoe
Back when I was between wives during the mid 90's, I took to frequenting a fairly notorious roadhouse out on the north end of town.

The first time I went was more or less just a lark.

I had seen the place many times as I drove by and had heard all kinds of vile tales about the place,...and I decided that it was time for me to check it out.

Much to my surprise, the place was *packed* with good ole country gals of all sizes, shapes, ages, and dispositions.

They all had one thing in common,.....they were divorced and looking for a man with no wife and a job.

I fit both criteria at the time and as soon as word got around, I experienced the well known, "pork chop at the dog pound" syndrome.

It didn't hurt matters that they currently employed an outstanding band and and a sizable dance floor.

Lots of fun was had there during that period of time.

The place had a decent little hotel out back and one section of it was a truck stop restaurant. There was a large asphalt parking area where trucks were allowed to park overnight for free.

All of the above was enough for it to hold my interest,..but perhaps the best part was to exit at closing time and find two hefty women in the parking lot fighting over some skinny old country boy who usually stood off to the side and tried to get them to stop.

It always drew a small crowd of moderately inebriated patrons to watch the scrappin' and listen to the dialogue.

I learned that all hefty country women pretty much fight the same way.

They lip at each other for a few minutes,...then one slaps the other one. The one that gets slapped immediately reaches out, grabs the woman by the clothes,..either top or dress, and gives it a big yank which tears it and exposes one t!t,...never two for some reason,...just one.

They eventually get ahold of each other's hair and start snatchin' each other every whichaway while hollering out "BITCH!,...LET GO BITCH!,..

Meanwhile,..the skinny old boy that they're fighting over is totally beside himself and trying to break it up.

"Looky here now,...y'all stop that!,...people are lookin'! Claudette,...will you at least stop long enough fer Nadine to put her t!tty up? That ain't right,...Y'all *STOP* now!,...I mean it!"

It was always quite a show.

Best post on this thread yet.
rotflmao... I gots tears a flowing !! Lol !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I just looked ...the 2nd page ...started the call out ...by the end of the 3rd ...down hill it went !!! 45 pages now !

I work harder than a ugly stripper....
79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by safariman
We just bought the LC9s PRO for Sherri because of its wonderfully light trigger and as you mentioned,NO slide mounted safety. That feature - slide safety - being a non starter in my mind and hers for a daily carry piece being used by a still beginning shooter with little time to train. One more thing to have to learn and think about before one gets the satisfying and maybe life saving Ka BOOM.

So far Sherri likes this pistol better than any of the other 8 or 10 she has tried and carried so far and is shooting it really well. Not just well for her, she is shooting it really, really WELL!

At deer came several of the guys and gals tried it out and every single one of them came away mightily impressed. Including two who were packing the very similar Glock G43 single stack compact 9mm. The two are much more alike than different in manual of arms, size, etc. But the Ruger is $200 less and I cannot see where it is any less of a handgun so far.

Merry Christmas to you, too! For unto us, CHRIST the SAVIOR is given!

Here is the creepy post he left for ol Chad on the Kel-tec forums I wonder how many emails Ruger has gotten from him lol

Chad,

I also want to know who to get in touch with there to send a photo or two of my wife. She has - seriously- swimsuit model great looks and body, and uses and carries Kel Tech stuff now. Has carried S&W, Colt, Kahr etc. You guys need her very thin hot self to be shown holding some KT goodies with an add title of "Beauty is as Beauty does" or similar.

Last edited by 79S; 12/22/15.

Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by broomd

Sadly...this ^^^^^^

I was one of the first here to publicly lambaste people here for donating to SM with his endless bills and problems, when he was buying expensive rifles two forums over. This was probably in early 2012.
I questioned the sanity of people here and I got grief for it.

Since then--in an odd twist--I've had a dealing with him that showed much kindness on his part. True story.
I realized that the guy has a measure of decently in him--it is why some here defend him. He is well spoken--for the most part, aside from his alluding to HIS needs, HIS problems, HIS potential germ encounters.

Unfortunately the good that resides in him is swallowed up with selfishness and 'stuff.'
The overall "Safariman" picture is one of materialism--the antitheses of Christianity .....a man can't bemoan his poor health, myriad bills, etc. and ask for financial help all the while conducting business with atvs, guns, race cars, harleys, SUVs, hunts...the list is long and sad. Who else would have a dead elephant on his avatar and accept handouts. Are you kidding me? Where is the personal pride, the sense of dignity?
Who the heck posts something like this topic on an open thread anyway?
Where is the sense of privacy and bereavement?

I shake my head.

https://www.facebook.com/sweetbasilpizzeria?filter=3

Sweet Basil Pizzeria

February 24 ·

Today from 11-9 we are having our benefit for Mark Claiborne. He is having kidney transplant surgery & we need to raise lots of money for him. We will be donating a % of our total sales for the day directly to Mark. Please come out & support & keep him in your prayers.

And what was Safariman doing the very same day of the fund raiser event the above quoted pizza restaurant put on to help out with his medical expenses...

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbth...:_FS_Pistols_and_Shotgun/_Ka#Post8614556

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/8614601/Re:_WTT:_Handguns#Post8614601

T
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
T

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G
Originally Posted by 79S
Originally Posted by safariman
We just bought the LC9s PRO for Sherri because of its wonderfully light trigger and as you mentioned,NO slide mounted safety. That feature - slide safety - being a non starter in my mind and hers for a daily carry piece being used by a still beginning shooter with little time to train. One more thing to have to learn and think about before one gets the satisfying and maybe life saving Ka BOOM.

So far Sherri likes this pistol better than any of the other 8 or 10 she has tried and carried so far and is shooting it really well. Not just well for her, she is shooting it really, really WELL!

At deer came several of the guys and gals tried it out and every single one of them came away mightily impressed. Including two who were packing the very similar Glock G43 single stack compact 9mm. The two are much more alike than different in manual of arms, size, etc. But the Ruger is $200 less and I cannot see where it is any less of a handgun so far.

Merry Christmas to you, too! For unto us, CHRIST the SAVIOR is given!

Here is the creepy post he left for ol Chad on the Kel-tec forums I wonder how many emails Ruger has gotten from him lol

Chad,

I also want to know who to get in touch with there to send a photo or two of my wife. She has - seriously- swimsuit model great looks and body, and uses and carries Kel Tech stuff now. Has carried S&W, Colt, Kahr etc. You guys need her very thin hot self to be shown holding some KT goodies with an add title of "Beauty is as Beauty does" or similar.

I just threw up in my mouth

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
If my ol lady found out I was trying to pimp her out and send out photos she ffucking kill me... So this goes to show his ol lady is just as ffucking crazy as him

79S Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Also any updates to the saggy titty cat fight??

Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
Originally Posted by AcesNeights
SM--I don't have the words. I know how much you must be hurting but I also know your faith will be your guide. Your dad sounds like he lived a good life and will have eternal peace. God bless you and yours.

The only thing Aces could track is a well hung sloth.

And track he would!

Dave

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house
S
SLM Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
S
Originally Posted by 79S
Also any updates to the saggy titty cat fight??

Finally somebody that can focus and stay on topic.

Page 54 of 93 1 2 52 53 54 55 56 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

580 members (219 Wasp, 17CalFan, 1Longbow, 06hunter59, 12344mag, 257 roberts, 55 invisible), 1,875 guests, and 1,284 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,279
Posts18,525,570
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.