Print Thread
Hop To
Page 72 of 93 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 92 93
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C
Originally Posted by MadMooner
Merry Christmas everyone! (Especially Miss Snow Globes)

That reminds me, what does. 223AI mean?

Mathew 22: 37-39

GB1

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by Spanokopitas

Thank you, I appreciate that. But for that simple statement:

Be assured you will get hounded and pounded by the cartel of cretins here that have naught to do but denigrate the Great Spanokopitas and others who threaten their tenuous grasp on reality.

May peace be upon you and yours.

Maybe you should re read that last sentence you typed...if that came from mark...well...what else would you expect him to say to his "Great Benefactor"????
Since it's not in the "PM" maybe the "Great Spanokopitas" could share with the fire just how much he/she is in the tank $ cash wise with Marks "FUNDRAISERS"...I know you'll feel duped & embarrassed, but you shouldn't...he's a con...that's what they do...

In case you hadn't noticed spanky, many who have defended him in the past, finally read through enough threads from the past, to finally see the light.

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by gitem_12

Be assured you will get hounded and pounded by the cartel of cretins here that have naught to do but denigrate the Great Spanokopitas and others who threaten their tenuous grasp on reality.

My god....I bet you jerk of in front of a mirror

He needs to go to the Doc. & get the colon checked for smoke damage...

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by whelennut
Originally Posted by tndrbstr
Originally Posted by poboy
Which one was the hottie?

[Linked Image]

Merry Christmas to us all!

TWINS!for my shipmate . . . Jorge
[Linked Image]

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner

<snork>

If you take the time it takes, it takes less time.
--Pat Parelli

American by birth; Alaskan by choice.
--ironbender
IC B2

S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

I am not defending SM. I am simply stating the facts of my association with him.

Yes, I loaned him a small sum which he more than paid back.

I have had private communications with him the most recent of which was yesterday. I will not publish those communications (or any other private communications) unless I have specific permission.

When judging a person I go by my personal experience not herd mentality. Others here would do well to follow that rubric.

You see there is a small group of weasels here who pounce on anyone who does not exactly fit their dark lifescript. And, unfortunately there are many who don't have the brains to refute those weasels so they echo the garbage spewed by the few.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Spanky; Are you aware how many of "your people" have come over to "our side"?

BTW.... Merry Christmas.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

Throw another log on the fire……...

G
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
G

I am not defending SM. I am simply stating the facts of my association with him.

I have had private communications with him the most recent of which was yesterday. I will not publish those communications (or any other private communications) unless I have specific permission.

When judging a person I go by my personal experience not herd mentality. Others here would do well to follow that rubric.

You see there is a small group of weasels here who pounce on anyone who does not exactly fit their dark lifescript. And, unfortunately there are many who don't have the brains to refute those weasels so they echo the garbage spewed by the few.

Record of fact presented by Court speaks volumes of Claiborne character... if you choose to align your self with con men who have been convicted of fraudulent business purposes not to mention that those same issues dealt with conning old people out of their savings, well quite possibly your character is no better than his

I had always figured when one spoke of Greek sex, it referred to one having a little "head" inserted up your rectum...apparently that just isn't the case in your instance

The government plans these shootings by targeting kids from kindergarten that the government thinks they can control with drugs until the appropriate time--DerbyDude

Whatever. Tell the oompa loompa's hey for me. [/quote]. LtPPowell

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Maybe Spanokopitas was the same, used the same business practices as
SM. So all is good with him.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~
IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna

While this place may not be short on weasels, I think enough lies and screwing of the general membership has occurred by this one individual that any efforts to bring these actions to the attention of the other members would simply be classified as Crime Prevention.

It was self inflicted by SM by his very own actions. Repeatedly.

I personally don't GAF whether you post the PM or not.

If Mark had any self respect, integrity, or truth left in him, he would gladly come back and post facts that support what he has said and done... I know if it were me that was done any injustice, I damn sure would.

Have a Merry Christmas Spanky. But I think you'd enjoy it more if you opened your eyes a bit. wink

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Wtxj
Maybe Spanokopitas was the same, used the same business practices as
SM. So all is good with him.

Or... the man has not had the same issues with the OP and is just standing by his experiences.

The innuendo was a sly blow.

These are my opinions, feel free to disagree.
pal Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

That is to say, more simply put, that you are a part of his con, but don't have the brains to see it, and choose to remain in denial of how you help SM cheat others.

Nice.

"There's more to optics than meets the eye."--anon

"...most of us would be better off losing half a pound around the waist than half a pound on our rifle."--dhg

D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by gitem_12

My god....I bet you jerk of in front of a mirror

Hahahahaha! First laugh of the morning! Merry Christmas!

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
all you need to do is understand the concept of The Long Con. i know people who have run the con for decades and people defend them because they have never personally been screwed and may even have benefited. Sociopaths are usually pretty smart and will groom cohorts much like pedophiles groom victims. the bottom line is that eventually the grooming and con ends and the screwing begins. i have read enough about this particular individual to recognize what is going on. many "religious" people exhibit this behavior as do some insurance agents and financial advisers.

My diploma is a DD214
D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
D

]Yes, I loaned him a small sum which he more than paid back.

Which is all well and good, and also right and proper. But to do so in willful ignorance of his public record of fraud and deceit is is either deliberately disingenuous or outright collusion, amigo!

I too was reluctant to pounce on SoFarILieMan for some time, but after his braggart's post about ass-shooting that bear and inveigling a respected member into finishing his kill for him, I chose to look at the PUBLIC record of his frauds, and at that point all sympathy, Christian charity, and forebearance on my part ceased.

As for letting one's personal experience serve as the guiding light for one's opinion of a man: I know an old man quite well who, as a small boy, was delighted to have both Adolf Hitler and Herman Goering give him presents at Christmas at his parent's home in Berlin. He says they were delightful men and he was very fond of them, particularly "Uncle Herman".

Even a monster can be charming when he wants to be.

Damn strange use of the word "rubric". But hey, whatever works for you.

"I'm gonna have to science the schit out of this." Mark Watney, Sol 59, Mars
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
The Helsinki syndrome perhaps?

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
Originally Posted by rem141r
all you need to do is understand the concept of The Long Con. i know people who have run the con for decades and people defend them because they have never personally been screwed and may even have benefited. Sociopaths are usually pretty smart and will groom cohorts much like pedophiles groom victims. the bottom line is that eventually the grooming and con ends and the screwing begins. i have read enough about this particular individual to recognize what is going on. many "religious" people exhibit this behavior as do some insurance agents and financial advisers.

But spanky is super smart...besides he has these...

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Middlefork_Miner; 12/25/15.
S
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
S

The more you'll rail the more you prove my point.

www.paracay.com

It's better to live rich than die rich. Live simply so that I may simply live large.
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
To my understanding it never was much of a secret that once he had recovered from the transplant surgery and his new donor kidney was functioning properly, he was to undergo a second surgery to remove his original defective kidney(s).
It makes sense that that is likely what his surgery of a few days ago was for, as well as why he did not reply immediately.

Regarding the "herd mentality" comment, well beyond hearsay and innuendo, his official documented record as an insurance/annuity salesman is extremely revealing as to his personal scruples and integrity.

http://www.cbs.state.or.us/ins/admin_actions/actions_2011/producer_2011/10-02-005-p.pdf

...The evidence also established that Mr. Claiborne made false statements, as well as an untimely response to the Division, including statements under oath, in an attempt to shield himself from liability for his conduct. His statements to investigators were often self-serving, contradictory, and contrary to all other available evidence. Given those false statements, the Division can have no assurance that Mr. Claiborne will fully cooperate with any future investigations that might arise. Mr. Claiborne has thus demonstrated a willingness to deceive other insurance companies, the Division, and most importantly, the consumers, to serve his own interests. Because the Division cannot rely on Mr. Claiborne to tell the truth, its ability to effectively regulate his conduct to protect consumers in the future will be severely restricted.
Given the evidence in this matter, the ALJ concluded that the appropriate sanction is revocation. ORS 744.074(1) allows the Division to revoke Mr. Claiborne‟s license. The Division takes seriously its responsibility to protect the public from unscrupulous licensees. Mr. Claiborne‟s license has already been suspended once for similar misconduct. (Ex. A1.) Given his prior discipline and level of misconduct at issue here, the Division finds that the only appropriate sanction is the revocation2 of Mr. Claiborne‟s license....

Page 72 of 93 1 2 70 71 72 73 74 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

562 members (204guy, 222ND, 1badf350, 1Longbow, 257 mag, 219 Wasp, 59 invisible), 1,872 guests, and 1,226 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,249
Posts18,525,116
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.