S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gitem_12

My god....I bet you jerk of in front of a mirror

You mean that's not normal?

Probably the reason Bruce got the boobs and left the dillywanger.

Eating fried chicken and watermelon since 1972.

You tell me how I ought to be, yet you don't even know your own sexuality,, the philosopher,,, you know so much about nothing at all. Chuck Schuldiner
GB1

M
Campfire Member
Campfire Member
M
I can't believe yall let this stupid fuggin yankee stir you up so much.

Eff him !!

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by RDFinn
I have to chuckle at those who "forgive but not forget". That's not forgiving in my book and shouldn't be in anyone else's either.

That's your opinion and definitely not mine. Look back in time and bring up some deed committed by somebody that you honestly forgave them for. Do you remember what the infraction was? Sure you do.

Forgiving and forgetting are not the same thing. I don't chuckle at you, I laugh at your statement.

Holding a grudge is something else. If you are guilty of that, then you haven't forgiven the offender.

The Mayans had it right. If you�re going to predict the future, it�s best to aim far beyond your life expectancy, lest you wind up red-faced in a bunker overstocked with Spam and ammo.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have never posted on the Safariman Debacle threads, mostly sit back and watch the show. I have been contacted by SM and he was very congenial and offered several times to host myself and anyone I would bring to Washington to stay with him and he would take us shooting.

I thought this was a nice gesture and though I never took him up on it, I thought it was real. He sent me a CD of his Gospel group and songs they sang, another nice gesture.

After all the drama and years of new kidneys, I am slow to learn, but must admit, I was duped into thinking he was a good guy.

If you look at his profile, he has a pretty impressive gallery of groupies that have attached themselves to his profile. I don't even understand what that is about or how they do it, but it is a distinguished list.

I saw this thread in it's infancy and immediately called Travis to see if he was on the Campfire. He wasn't but soon landed here with his usual insight. Now, about a week later, this thing has turned into a righteous mini-series 12 episode drama.

I will just add my 2 cents and say, I must have been beguiled by the same slick tongue and woe-is-me posting, thinking he was an unlucky fellow. Now I wonder who and what he really is, and whether or not he should sincerely be incarcerated or institutionalized.

Having lost a daughter to cancer, I can tell you the last thing I was thinking about, was to come to the Campfire and post about it. Seeing Mark do so within hours of his father's murder just doesn't compute. I was taken back by his cavalier attitude of his father's death, to post this joke of a thread, that alone smells worse than most of the rest of his deceptions.

This is a lie and maybe even a crime. I don't care what kind of a kidney transplant or new gun he needs, I will never believe anything he says, and this kind of attention to a lying cheat with all the chicken cackling for 80 pages demeans the Campfire just another notch...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by shrapnel
all the chicken cackling for 80 pages demeans the Campfire just another notch...

We have not yet begun to defile ourselves.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
IC B2

C
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
C

I read this pretty fast as I have a lot of original SM supporters, phased out…..
all the way back to Yallie.

I cannot abide poor judgement.

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Tis sad, and a poor measure of a man.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Plus-one Shrapnel

The CENTER will hold.

Reality, Patriotism,Trump: you can only pick two

FÜCK PUTIN!
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Well said dude, people that have never interacted with SM are just posting to have a funny post.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
There is no upcoming event, nor particular point in time, that will bring this thread to a conclusion, it will just have to get so boring to the participants that they abandon it.

That will cue Claiborne to post something which will give it new life.

Might as well make it a sticky.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
IC B3

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I can't for the life of me understand why he keeps trotting this stuff out here. He must really enjoy getting publicly ridiculed, that's all I can figure. I can't imagine that there's anyone out here still buying this crap. This is one time where it would b a good thing Ric to just hook this pathetic excuse for a man and get him TF out of here.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I can't for the life of me understand why he keeps trotting this stuff out here. He must really enjoy getting publicly ridiculed, that's all I can figure. I can't imagine that there's anyone out here still buying this crap. This is one time where it would b a good thing Ric to just hook this pathetic excuse for a man and get him TF out of here.

There will always be people out there that will "buy his crap". SM has been singing this song for years and there is always someone willing to pay the piper.

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
The only value SM has left here is "entertainment value."

Fall seven times, stand up eight.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
P
Up

Obey lawful commands. Video interactions. Hold bad cops accountable. Problem solved.

~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~

Member #547
Join date 3/09/2001
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

Been wondering the same thing myself for quite some time.

Life is just one damned thing after another
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by 260Remguy
Safariman quote:
Just being a part of the conversations here, like I have been doing for 10 years and almost 30,000 posts. I am not going away any time soon.
Safariman

For once, we'd be safe in betting the farm on Claiborne being true to his word.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

WWP53D
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the mods haven't given him a lifelong vacation.

R
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
R
this thread is just reflective of human nature. Kind of like a fenderbender on the freeway, and everybody slows down ten miles behind the crash to gawk at the scene.

THE BIRTH PLACE OF GERONIMO
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Claiborne's best chance at redemption here on the Campfire is to con his way into a LEO job. He will instantly have a horde of BFF's.

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Claiborne's best chance at redemption here on the Campfire is to con his way into a LEO job. He will instantly have a horde of BFF's.

No, what he needs to do is TRULY find Jesus. Apparently the most miserable SOB's become wonderful men when they have no one left that will talk to them but Jesus.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Page 74 of 93 1 2 72 73 74 75 76 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (257man, 1beaver_shooter, 260Remguy, 117LBS, 1badf350, 59 invisible), 1,917 guests, and 1,299 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,264
Posts18,525,337
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.