Hop To
Page 75 of 93 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 92 93
C
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
C
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
Originally Posted by gophergunner
I can't for the life of me understand why he keeps trotting this stuff out here. He must really enjoy getting publicly ridiculed, that's all I can figure. I can't imagine that there's anyone out here still buying this crap. This is one time where it would b a good thing Ric to just hook this pathetic excuse for a man and get him TF out of here.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the mods haven't given him a lifelong vacation.

Follow the money...

Old Corps

Semper Fi

FJB
GB1

J
Campfire 'Bwana
Online Sleepy
Campfire 'Bwana
J
Originally Posted by Steelhead
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Claiborne's best chance at redemption here on the Campfire is to con his way into a LEO job. He will instantly have a horde of BFF's.

No, what he needs to do is TRULY find Jesus. Apparently the most miserable SOB's become wonderful men when they have no one left that will talk to them but Jesus.

Steelhead is correct professing to live a chritian life and actually doing so are not one and the same. Actions speak louder than words, no need to broadcast your goodness.

I got banned on another web site for a debate that happened on this site. That's a first
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Been over a week now and this is the closest thing I've seen so far to a funeral home obituary announcement for Safariman's father.
No mention of actual funeral or memorial services, scheduled or pending.
Reckon they're postponing everything until investigation/autopsy results are concluded in order to appease Safariman's foul play suspicions/theories.
IIRC the newspaper story someone posted in this thread earlier said an investigation could take weeks.

http://reicherts-fun-cremserv.tributes.com/dignitymemorial/obituary/Byron-Claiborne-103127082

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Has the murderer been caught yet?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
Or has he made bail yet?

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
IC B2

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M
I wonder who's watching over his dads place...are the drunks/druggies still there?

Campfire Ranger
Online Content
Campfire Ranger

Caught, yes, apprehended, no...

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]
V
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
V
Extradition and all...... Those jurisdictional details to be worked out..

L
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
L
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Claiborne's best chance at redemption here on the Campfire is to con his way into a LEO job. He will instantly have a horde of BFF's.

You continue to set a new standard for inanity equal to SM's humility.

mike r

Don't wish it were easier
Wish you were better

Stab them in the taint, you can't put a tourniquet on that.
Craig Douglas ECQC
J
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
J
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Originally Posted by deerhunter5555
Originally Posted by Middlefork_Miner
Mark messaged me yesterday. I had given him a chance to explain himself, and what he said more of the same bullschidt. I asked him why no public record, in newspaper or otherwise is available regarding this alleged murder and he never answered the question. He wanted my phone number to send me pictures of his father after the attack, which I found rather macabre. The last thing I want this swindler to have is my phone number.

I'm not one to normally do this...but under the circumstances...

campfire pm
Link no workie

Deleted....

I asked for the perps name...was told ..."I am being told not to disclose a name, as there are two prime suspects who live at the building. The investigation is continuing." ...I replied that...."I thought you posted that a suspect had been arrested?" He replied..."One has, to the best of my knowledge. The discovery of all of this has not been my first priority on my whirlwind trip down and back. My siblings who live down there and who are the POA's and Successor trustee are keeping me out of the loop here a bit regarding the investigation to prevent me from excorsizing the kind of rebuke and revenge that I would be so likely to mete out if I knew for certain that ________________ did this deed. They are doing their best to keep ME out of prison for severely beating - likely unto death - a man who is merely a suspect until the courts find him guilty or not.

As I proccess thier dire warnings, I have decided to let the system and courts play this one out, for now."

I've met Mark a couple times....been to his dads place a few times & met some of his childhood friends...they all seemed like decent people to me...and all the deals I've done with him have been fair & square...I never read all of the notorious threads, but did read bits & pieces back when they were originally posted...that said...I'm still sitting here shaking my head in disbelief... Bizarre is a mild description of what I've learned about him in this thread...

My siblings who live down there and who are the POA's and Successor trustee...

Considering his track record with financial matters, this particular statement he made in the above quote Middlefork_Miner said he received via PM from Safariman sure does in my view imply how trustworthy his family feels he would be given the oppertunity.

IC B3

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
I am not going away any time soon.

To jail or from the website??

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Or has he made bail yet?

He probably refused bail, seeing as how jail is the only thing protecting him from a severe beating- likely unto death.

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by dassa
Or has he made bail yet?

He probably refused bail, seeing as how jail is the only thing protecting him from a severe beating- likely unto death.

LOL...I know it would be impossible since Safariman is all that is man, BUT, wouldn't it be more than you could handle if it turned out the "Perp" was also the biggest man in his quartet and delivered some judicious kidney shots during the ruckus.

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
he took pics of his dad after the beating? and would send them to someone on the internet? unfuggen real. but then again i seem to remember him taking pics of some poor woman who was on her deathbead and posting them here too. it was macabre and shocking and a complete invasion of her privacy. there is something seriously, seriously wrong with this dude.

My diploma is a DD214
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I have been following the SM threads since my recent subscription to the fire in Jan 2009.

I don't remember ever responding to any of the threads, until now, because I have an aversion to "piling on" and dropping "f-bombs" on people, even those culprits who are probably deserving.

When I first saw the title of this thread on day one, I immediately opened it and was astonished at the claims SM was making. However, my red flag went up, when just minutes after announcing his father had been murdered, he went to video of him and his father singing gospel music, and then pointing out his specific position on the video ("I'm on the far right"} which drew attention to him and was a sort of self-aggrandation about himself . . . and he had just witnessed the murder of his father?

"All that the South has ever desired was that the Union, as established by our forefathers, should be preserved, and that the government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth." – Robert E. Lee
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by PaulBarnard
I can't for the life of me understand why he keeps trotting this stuff out here. He must really enjoy getting publicly ridiculed, that's all I can figure. I can't imagine that there's anyone out here still buying this crap. This is one time where it would b a good thing Ric to just hook this pathetic excuse for a man and get him TF out of here.

For the life of me, I can't figure out why the mods haven't given him a lifelong vacation.

Because this thread alone has generated over 88K page views, and advertising revenue is generated by page views.

Originally Posted by SBTCO
your flippant remarks which you so adeptly sling
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Luke 6:43

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... whistle

From at least 1997 through the present, Defendant Claiborne has subjected female tenants of the subject properties to discrimination on the basis of sex, including severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual harassment. Such conduct has included, but is not limited to, unwanted verbal sexual advances; unwanted sexual touching; conditioning the terms and conditions of women's tenancy on the granting of sexual favors; entering the apartment of women tenants without permission or notice; threatening and taking steps to evict or take other adverse action against female tenants and prospective tenants when they refused or objected to his sexual advances; and refusing to permit women tenants to have overnight guests or imposing extra rental fees and restrictions on such guests while not placing such restrictions on overnight guests of male tenants.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.
P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
And so what to do with all of this now? Well, as much as it is possible I would say to the things that I saw that hurt the most... THIS SIN STOPS HERE! NOW! NO MORE! SO HELP ME GOD! And I mean this, just as I have meant it every other time I have muttered it in the past and this has been often. And praise be to GOD for the wars and battles won so far! Many, many wins and More to come!

Forgiveness. I had to ad this one after I had typed all the rest, it is the hardest for me right now. This dad was very good at, but for me even as I type this I am having to deal with my own desire to squeeze the very life out of his attacker while watching him and making him look into my eyes as he dies. Some of you heard me even express this over the weekend. Forgive me, I shall do no such thing. My father would not have had it! I cannot and shall not do this as well (though you all know that I am quite capable) because "Vengence is MINE sayeth the Lord, I will repay" And if God can and has forgiven us for what WE did to HIS son..... No, I must forgive. God please help me. And may we find out that this event was, indeed an accident. Even though it does not look as one right now. Accident or not, I must forgive and leave the rest to the only true and righteous judge.
LOVE for God and family expressed by how I spend my time and my money

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
J
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
J
Originally Posted by Partsman
Originally Posted by FOsteology
Luke 6:43

the apple doesn't fall far from the tree... whistle

From at least 1997 through the present, Defendant Claiborne has subjected female tenants of the subject properties to discrimination on the basis of sex, including severe, pervasive, and unwelcome sexual harassment. Such conduct has included, but is not limited to, unwanted verbal sexual advances; unwanted sexual touching; conditioning the terms and conditions of women's tenancy on the granting of sexual favors; entering the apartment of women tenants without permission or notice; threatening and taking steps to evict or take other adverse action against female tenants and prospective tenants when they refused or objected to his sexual advances; and refusing to permit women tenants to have overnight guests or imposing extra rental fees and restrictions on such guests while not placing such restrictions on overnight guests of male tenants.

Now THAT'S an obituary!

P
Campfire Outfitter
Online Sick
Campfire Outfitter
P
Byron was born on October 20, 1936 and passed away on Friday, December 18, 2015.
Byron was a resident of Auburn, California.

Page 75 of 93 1 2 73 74 75 76 77 92 93

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

582 members (1badf350, 204guy, 260Remguy, 222ND, 257 roberts, 60 invisible), 1,940 guests, and 1,246 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,194,253
Posts18,525,148
Members74,031
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.