Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
From another website... but this guy shows no proof either..

Quote "Pentax Pioneer scopes are relabeled Burris Fullfield II."

http://www.opticstalk.com/burris-and-pentax_topic3187.html

GB1

P
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
P
Horace's ass...move on. powdr

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by powdr
Horace's ass...move on. powdr
so purdy....u got some proof or u just think everyone needs to hear ur 2 cents.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2655803/2
Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.

Last edited by fredhorace77; 02/07/16.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
And heck for all I know Burris did make the scope for Pentax but I'm not the one on here claiming that in an ad without any proof

IC B2

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.

You really are a jerk who is making a real azz of himself on here. If taking Doug at his word makes me stupid so be it, I've had nothing but positive dealings with he and his family over the years. Questioning their honesty when they have given you no reason to do so is a really shi**y thing for you to do.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 02/07/16.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Nice setup. I like the looks of it. Nice gun, nice round, nice scope. If I wasn't working on a project I might be a buyer. Good luck with the sale.

B
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
B
Squirrelnut

Nice package good luck on your sale
Someone will like it

Hank

Thank You Lord for another day,Help my Brother along the way

When you mature,you realize hospitals and schools are businesses,and the Beatles were geniuses

Live Like A Champion Today

NRA EndowmentLife Member,My Daughter is also a Life Member
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

You really are a jerk who is making a real azz of himself on here. If taking Doug at his word makes me stupid so be it, I've had nothing but positive dealings with he and his family over the years. Questioning their honesty when they have given you no reason to do so is a really shi**y thing for you to do.
so if Doug says it, that makes it true? And he could never be wrong, right?

G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G

Get a life

IC B3

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by gemby58

Get a life
Like you gemby, you can clearly see by my most amazing post count...this is my life.

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I suggest the OP repost this. Good deal here though.

M
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
M
Even if the OP does repost, fredhorsesass00 will still show up and dump his load....

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Decent little rifle for the money if hasn't bought a cva one a while back I would be on it. Pentax are decent glass for the money. GLWS

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by mmgravy
Even if the OP does repost, fredhorsesass00 will still show up and dump his load....

Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?

Last edited by fredhorace77; 02/07/16.
R
R
Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?[/quote]

You're a douche..

Last edited by RemingtonMan2005; 02/07/16.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by RemingtonMan2005

Ahh, How cute. Looks like the OP has a butt buddy that wants to chime in. Tell us "gravy",what facts do you have to ad to the claim that Burris made this scope...?

You're a douche..

Maybe so....but I'm definitely not a liar.

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Wow! Total douche bag. If you don't want to buy it, don't. The seller is NOT lying. Like he said, it's common knowledge that those Pentax scopes are the same as the Burris FF2. You should be banned from this site.

Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular

You're a douche..

Damn dude...I posted and referenced Doug's posts where he said it's the same scope as a Burris Full Field II just as he told me on the phone 7 years ago. Doug and the Cameraland folks have a deservedly great reputation here for honesty and integrity. What more do you want? If you have proof that Doug and I are incorrect and are dishonest please post it up.

Last edited by Squirrelnut; 02/07/16.
F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F

You're a douche..

Damn dude...I posted and referenced Doug's posts where he said it's the same scope as a Burris Full Field II just as he told me on the phone 7 years ago. Doug and the Cameraland folks have a deservedly great reputation here for honesty and integrity. What more do you want? If you have proof that Doug and I are incorrect and are dishonest please post it up.

So your saying Doug works for Burris and or Pentax and he knows this for fact?

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

600 members (160user, 1234, 10gaugemag, 19rabbit52, 10gaugeman, 1337Fungi, 53 invisible), 2,282 guests, and 1,191 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,769
Posts18,476,747
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.