Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2655803/2
Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.
HEY DICKWAD! IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER YOU GOT, JUST MOVE ON! BTW-DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANYONE THAT READ THIS IS GOING TO SELL TO YOU EVER AGAIN!?

Last edited by gophergunner; 02/11/16.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla
GB1

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by gophergunner
Originally Posted by fredhorace77
Originally Posted by Squirrelnut
I'm sure this won't satisfy the troll but here's a couple of Doug's posts where he states they are a Burris Fullfield II, he told me the same on the phone when I bought it on one of his closeouts.

"Check out Pentax Pioneer 4.5-14x42mm @ $159.99 and the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40mm @ $129.99 These are the same as Burris FFII's but for the prices we're selling them at they can't be bested.

"The Burris is the same scope as the Pentax Pioneer 3-9x40 that we have on promo for only $129.99

http://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/2655803/2
Of course a car sales man will tell u whatever u want to hear as long as he gets ur sale. If I told you a Ford pinto was a Lincoln towncar...I guess u would believe that also. You were just stupid enough to fall for the claim and not request proof yourself.
HEY DICKWAD! IF YOU'RE NOT SATISFIED WITH THE ANSWER YOU GOT, JUST MOVE ON! BTW-DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT ANYONE THAT READ THIS IS GOING TO SELL TO YOU EVER AGAIN!?
Oh grow a pair Hillary Clitus....Squirrel nut has got a better sense of humor than you. You freaking cry around and think you run this place more so than safariman did. This past conversation was between me and squirrel, no one asked for your 2cents...so if anyone needs to leave it's u.
BTW, What does it matter. I'm still buying and selling....With the 6 other accounts I have, it's the freaking Internet idiot. I can be anyone at anytime. Heck half of these posts could be me arguing with myself...heck I might even be the one with the gun for sale..hahahah. heck I could even be bricktop, or safariman, or 1942. Or???
Or, I could be hiding in your bathtub

Last edited by fredhorace77; 02/12/16.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
I'd have to say you are the fool Fred.

Squirrelnut of his own good heart donated to a project that I had going, didn't ask for a cent and was glad to oblige...a supreme quality human being.

He stated what scope was available in his ad, and perhaps an opinion on that scope, nothing more. Many people have differing opinions on many subjects, but don't raise their crest and start flaming like your miserable posts.

Look at the 100% majority that tell you to piss off and do so.

Glad your gun sold Squirrel.

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Originally Posted by littlecmonkey
I'd have to say you are the fool Fred.

Squirrelnut of his own good heart donated to a project that I had going, didn't ask for a cent and was glad to oblige...a supreme quality human being.

He stated what scope was available in his ad, and perhaps an opinion on that scope, nothing more. Many people have differing opinions on many subjects, but don't raise their crest and start flaming like your miserable posts.

Look at the 100% majority that tell you to piss off and do so.

Glad your gun sold Squirrel.
Your name fits, monkey see monkey do...haha

Last edited by fredhorace77; 02/12/16.
L
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
L
typical nitwit

IC B2

J
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
J
Fred is the reason there is "Ignore".

"Smile, God loves you!"
Campfire Regular
OP Offline
Campfire Regular
Hey Fred,

Why did you change your avatar pic and your location was Oklahoma but is now North Dakota? Did you move north in the past couple of days?

F
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
F
Yes, I work in the oil field, so i never know where I might be. The avatar change was for all the whiney hillary voters that got their panties in a wad about what I've posted

G
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
G
Come on...that's a selfie...admit it.

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

98 members (35, 7887mm08, 44mc, 7x57Hunter, Algotguns, Akhutr, 4 invisible), 1,470 guests, and 929 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,758
Posts18,476,417
Members73,942
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.