-->
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hop To
Page 35 of 120 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 119 120
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
What? No 15 year old pic? Now my feelers are hurt. Lafffin!

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

GB1

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
It's ok when Larry talks [bleep] about families but god forbid some hits back.

Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
Originally Posted by fredIII

I've noticed the double-standard. I'm well aware that my opinion doesn't matter and some won't agree, but that's never stopped me... the double-standard sucks.

Family comments should be off-limits to everyone, including dipstick.

Nut

Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny.

Thomas Jefferson

A
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
A
Heard a rumor hot offa the grapevine,that I've a 54 at The Plumbers now,getting a dovetail revival and (4) holes punched to D&T for a Bob 75MOA rail. It'll go in the 1808-EDS T-hole handle for Retrostalgia and of course wear a 10x MQ. If the stars align,I'll be less than (1) Mil offa the erector's total bottom,when reaping a 50yd zero...which'll grant 725yds+ of POA/POI correlation sanctity.

YOU HIGH ?

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by dvdegeorge
Originally Posted by heavywalker
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.
WTF is wrong with you guys? This is wrong no matter what has been said or done. Rationalize it however you want but it ain't ever gonna make this classless crap acceptable
Stooping to this level makes me shake my head that Larry can get under your skin that much that you would lose your dignity and self decency . There is just no excuse for this vile crap!

X2
No excuse ever! There is an ignore.

IC B2

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Originally Posted by fredIII

Your in line more with being a piece of cat sh-t.
You don't reach your girlfriends standard as of yet.

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Been called worse by better.
GFY

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
I don't doubt that! You girls are made for each other.
Couple of killers!

Last edited by rickmenefee; 02/12/16.

Campfire Member
Campfire Member
There are a few folks on here who should take some quotes to heart:

1. "Arguing on the Internet is like winning in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."
2. β€œNever wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

Big Stick has a wealth of information on reloading, shooting and photography, but the vile little troll has turned into a Keyboard Commando and gone FAR off the reservation. Why would you follow him? Ignore and move on. Not to mention IGNORE should be applied to several others. This has turned into a Middle School Mean Girls gathering. Sad and pathetic. I guess some need to enhance their testosterone via HP and Social Media.....

"One man with courage makes a majority."

Hank
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by HEB330
There are a few folks on here who should take some quotes to heart:

1. "Arguing on the Internet is like winning in the special olympics. Even if you win, you're still retarded."
2. β€œNever wrestle with pigs. You both get dirty and the pig likes it.”

ya'

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

but in this version the porker still gets "skint" in the end.

[Linked Image]

and I can think of at least two folk that are having fun.

JAMPWFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
IC B3

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by rickmenefee
Oh phuqcking lying dumbfuck Larry wants to talk family, retards at that.

[Linked Image]

Lemme see from left to right.

First the gutter slut that most assuredly gets plowed by the other 10 guys in paradise while the fat phuqck she suffers is at all boys band camp getting pleasured buy the hard charger. Jesus phuqcking Christ Larry for you to slight anybody's taste in rifles when you lie next to that thing is epic phuqcking humor. Keep it up if you can phuqcking wow+++++++p+++

Next is the chubby little girl that tries to keep up with you. You're proud somehow because she can out eat you maybe. Lemme guess you two fatties rock out to baby's got back when you really got it going on dontcha you bad bitch you. Larry the key to having your daughter NOT have purple hair is to pay attention to them. You see that is a cry for help you worthless cull. You still got bigger tits though so congrats on that I guess.

Then there is you, holy phuqcking God Larry, besides the obvious short, fat, bald, stupid, and drunk,..... is that your Sunday best. For phuqck sakes please dress nicer for the poor girls wedding than you did for her graduation. My you nearly afforded the right sized pants. Just how many times did you roll those phuqcking things up??? Oh I'm phuqcking crying here.

Then there is cooper... We already know they suck, does he know how you feel about him? Who gave him the black eyes Larry? Been a loooong phuqcking time since coop showed up in any picks. Is he scared to go hunting with you since you almost killed him getting the boat stuck you stupid phuqck. Tides are a bitch huh???? Laffin.

Then there is the missing one but we won't talk about how that is your doing. Or should we?

I will take my retards over that goat phuqck you got going on in paradise.

good talk you are doing grate.

Your a grade A piece of dog sh-t!

Agreed.....completely over the top.

Luck....is the residue of design...
[Linked Image]
G
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
G
Originally Posted by Big Stick
'dubya,

I've got a Winchester 30-06 and a Schrade Sharpfinger and your "fancy" stuff ain't for me.

Congratulations.

Bless your heart.

Laughing!..................

Ya KemoSabe,

It ain't nuthin' but a thang....

[Linked Image]

In Tejas we give out Sharpfingers at birth rather than bubble-gum cigars....

But do you have a green amphibian?

[Linked Image]

can even slum a rusty 870. (how do you like them apples, boy)

but I can't deny........

[Linked Image]

I do savor the flavor of a fine 30-06 on occasion.

JAPPFT,

GWB

A Kill Artist. When I draw, I draw blood.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
TFF the butthurt is strong in this thread.

All you gals spare me the moral guilt trip, it ain't working.

Go rub Larry's nuts for him if you want to be useful. LMAO

S
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
S
TFF the butthurt is strong in this thread.

All you gals spare me the moral guilt trip, it ain't working.

Go rub Larry's nuts for him if you want to be useful. LMAO

Naw, you showed your ass enough.

"Dear Lord, save me from Your followers"
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
Originally Posted by smokinggun

Nice family you have there Big Stick, I can see that's a proud moment and that no idiot is going to take anything from it.

It is a proud moment. HS graduation is a big deal in Larry's family. Very few have done it.

Originally Posted by shrapnel
I probably hit more elk with a pickup than you have with a rifle.

Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I have yet to see anyone claim Leupold has never had to fix an optic. I know I have sent a few back. 2 MK 6s, a VX-6, and 3 VX-111s.
K
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
K
Here's some video of the subject at his finest. 6 years ago. If any of you have a strong enough stomach to watch it to the end, you will notice repeated profanities in the presence of a minor. First of all, not too smart as a parent. Secondly, even stupider to air it on YouTube. And third, it is a class 3 misdemeanor in some states.

RDW Offline
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
What is the misdemeanor, cussing?

Dave

R
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
R
Originally Posted by KenMi
Here's some video of the subject at his finest. 6 years ago. If any of you have a strong enough stomach to watch it to the end, you will notice repeated profanities in the presence of a minor. First of all, not too smart as a parent. Secondly, even stupider to air it on YouTube. And third, it is a class 3 misdemeanor in some states.

I've seen and heard much worse here in Alabama. Not a concern to me since no negativity was ever directed at the boy. Not really classy but not criminal either.

H
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
H
[Linked Image]

Just sayin.....

H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
I admit I gotta chuckle out of that one, good work.

Page 35 of 120 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 119 120

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

262 members (280Ackleyrized, 204guy, 1_deuce, 2ndwind, 260Remguy, 12344mag, 35 invisible), 2,345 guests, and 1,179 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,191,621
Posts18,474,015
Members73,941
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.