Print Thread
Hop To
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Yeah, his campaign has been full of dirty tricks, his campaign manager had to resign, and he's running as a hard right evangelical. It just doesn't add up with too many of us when there are other choices.

I also think a Cruz administration would result in gridlock when we really need changes in policy at the federal level regarding trade and immigration at the very least.

GB1

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by ltppowell
Cruz is the only one still in the race that can win in November. The only people who don't admit he can still win are those who desperately don't want him to win, including his liberal competition and those inside the beltway.

That is patently unsubstantiated. But why are you posting? You said you were all done with trying to educate the morons here!

Why was Eric Erickson from Red State chairing a meeting today in D.C. (hah!)
trying to figure which conservative to pick for a possible 3rd party run?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by bigwhoop
Cruz is the only one still in the race that can win in November. The only people who don't admit he can still win are those who desperately don't want him to win, including his liberal competition and those inside the beltway.

That is patently unsubstantiated. But why are you posting? You said you were all done with trying to educate the morons here!

I said I wasn't gonna talk about the other guy. That's your job. Tell us all about him. I promise not to interrupt you. There has to be some way you can promote your candidate other that trying to bring the others down to his level.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
H
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
H
Originally Posted by MontanaMarine
I don't hate him.

To me he just comes across as a greasy, preachy, condescending, booger eater.

I went off him long ago, when he held folks hostage all night, reading Dr Seuss.

Those are his good traits!!! laugh

Its all right to be white!!
Stupidity left unattended will run rampant
Don't argue with stupid people, They will drag you down to their level and then win by experience
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I said I wasn't gonna talk about the other guy. That's your job. Tell us all about him. I promise not to interrupt you. There has to be some way you can promote your candidate other that trying to bring the others down to his level.

I have numerous times but you are too blinded to read. You flap your keyboard without reading what others are saying. Go ask the GOP why they are considering a 3rd party run with a "real conservative"!

Last edited by bigwhoop; 03/17/16.

IC B2

D
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
D
Cruz is a lawyer and politician, so of course he lies. The thing that bothers me is that he does it while holding up the Bible telling us how Christian he is. The hypocrisy is unbearable.

I also get sick of listening to him harp on the fact that Trump only has 35% of the republican vote, so he can't win. Well guess what moron(Cruz), you have a smaller percentage than that, so your argument is pointless.

When this process started, Cruz was one of three that I was considering, now I hope that he gets appointed to the Supreme Court.

BTW, Glenn Beck is not helping Cruz with anyone I know.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Why?
Because his followers are as fanatical as Seahawks fans, or worse.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

I have numerous times but you are too blinded to read. Go ask the GOP why they are considering a 3rd party run with a "real conservative"!

No, I don't care. This thread is about Cruz.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Cruz needs 87% of the remaining delegates, that ain't happening. The GOP will most likely blowup their own confab and lose the election. The GOP lied to and betrayed their base for many years. Now that the voters have figured it out and are taking charge, the GOP elites have come unglued because things aren't going their way.

Cruz is more suited to a SCOTUS seat.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

I have numerous times but you are too blinded to read. Go ask the GOP why they are considering a 3rd party run with a "real conservative"!

No, I don't care. This thread is about Cruz.

Well you said something truthful - you don't care. You can't have tunnel vision and post cogent statements.

IC B3

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Cruz cannot win the GOP nomination unless he makes a deal with the people he claims to be running against....the GOP Establishment.

Those rumblings have already begun.

He cannot beat Trump one on one. This is fact so far.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
It's less than 87%. Why don't all you angry people go talk to each other? We're weary of lies. I promise not to follow you around and scream.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by BobinNH
Cruz cannot win the GOP nomination unless he makes a deal with the people he claims to be running against....the GOP Establishment.

Those rumblings have already begun.

He cannot beat Trump one on one. This is fact so far.

When have they been "one on one" that you get your fact from?

B
Campfire Regular
Campfire Regular
B
Originally Posted by GreatWaputi
I don't like him because he smiles and giggles like a pedophile at a carnival. Is that good enough reason?

Maybe. Got projection?

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
It's less than 87%. Why don't all you angry people go talk to each other? We're weary of lies. I promise not to follow you around and scream.

Here, do the math - its 87% of the remaining delegates to win. The sooner you face reality the better you will feel. I will support whomever the GOP nominee is - will you do that???

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...asich-republican-delegate-lead.html?_r=0

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B

You are the one who is angry! Both angry and obstinate, unwilling to face reality.
Remember after all of this, Hillary is the odds on favorite to win anyway.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
The math has already been done...real math, not made up math. Just quit. I'm not gonna lower myself to acting like you guys anymore. I'm sorry that you ever drug me into the gutter. No more.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
It's less than 87%. .

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...f-remaining-delegates-to-win-nomination/

interesting comments

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
When have they been "one on one" that you get your fact from?

Every fooking primary election.

And the Cruzer lost 26 outta thirty.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Bless your heart. I'll pray for you guys.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

502 members (219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 12344mag, 257Bob, 22250rem, 48 invisible), 2,423 guests, and 1,331 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,916
Posts18,518,746
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.