K
Trump will win AZ.

Kent

GB1

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
And Rubio's campaign suspension now has Trump's NY polling numbers at around 64% to Cruz's 12-17%.

Not only have a significant portion of Rubio voters gone to Trump, today's headlines caution of union leadership freaking out over it's membership's favoritism towards Trump.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
And Rubio's campaign suspension now has Trump's NY polling numbers at around 64% to Cruz's 12-17%.

It's New York Bob.

They went with the moderate candidate first.

With him gone, they are going full blown liberal.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Trump's numbers in NY jumped over 12% since Rubio's departure.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by cumminscowboy
this is a hunting forum right? hunters normally shoot guns right? We have various forums about guns, and various equipment related to firearms here right? with all that said why would you hate the one person who HAS actually done something to protect the second amendment?Trump has had past positions supporting limits on fireams and assault weapons, he is from new york and was raised differently when it comes to guns that most of us here.

I would think of all people the ones here would be smart enough to reconcile the differences. Just about everything trump is saying Cruz was acting on and doing before trump was even in the race. If your a tump person you should be thinking GREAT, we most likely get trump and if that fails we get cruz. I just don't get it.
His firm stance on transferring federal lands is far from "hunter friendly". One such as you should understand how fast some (most?) state governments will have large chunks of that land for sale. Where are you going to hunt coyotes once Chris Robinson or the Church own most of the West Desert?

His stance on this isn't the only reason but the biggest reason I will not vote for him.

IC B2

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Why don't you post that "stance", instead of just throwing bullshit at the wall and hoping it sticks?

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
W
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
W
I voted for Cruz in our primary but I am fine it Trumo wins the nomination. I will support Buggs Bunny over hillary clinton. We had better get unified or we will deliver her the Oval Office on a silver platter.

Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Your his fan not I. You post it. I would love to see you post proof that he is not wanting to transfer federal lands. Might want to start with his speech in Jackson,WY then move to his campaigning/commercials in NV and ID...

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by pointer
Your his fan not I. You post it. I would love to see you post proof that he is not wanting to transfer federal lands. Might want to start with his speech in Jackson,WY then move to his campaigning/commercials in NV and ID...

I didn't think so.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Are you saying his platform is to not transfer federal lands out of federal ownership/management?

IC B3

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I'm not saying anything, you are. I know exactly what his platform is.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
you just won't tell anyone else

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Outfitter
Online Content
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ltppowell
I'm not saying anything, you are. I know exactly what his platform is.
I am more than comfortable with my understanding of it as well. And I do not like it and will not vote for him largely because of it.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
I think there is some concern about this whole idea of taking pride that Cruz refused to work with republicans while a Senator - never mind congress in general

I'm not sure how that translates to him being an effective president.

If Congress hates him and won't support what he does, is Cruz just going to bully his way into getting things done?

One of things people on here hate most about Obama is his liberal use of executive actions and his refusal to negotiate with congress - but isn't that going to be the same thing that Cruz will have to do if he is president.

You really see everyone /anyone in congress backing Cruz as president that didn't back him as a Senator?

I have my doubts about how much Trump can get done, but I'm not the least bit concerned when he says he's can work with these people - because Trump isn't going to negotiate a losing deal, he'll walk away first - but he has a history of being a tough negotiator.

The risk is assuming he'll negotiate on our behalf

but that risk is the same with any candidate you elect.

have you paid your dues, can you moan the blues, can you bend them guitar strings
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Sometimes not negotiating is the right thing to do. When you have nothing to gain, it's always the right thing.

B
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Sometimes not negotiating is the right thing to do. When you have nothing to gain, it's always the right thing.

Hey what happened to your promise not to post about politics? Are you are trustworthy as the RNC?

My home is the "sanctuary residence" for my firearms.
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

so Cruz's presidency will be defined by not accomplishing anything?

Thats similar to the argument here regarding Cruz as Senator

"What did Cruz do as a Senator"

"Duh, he didn't do ANYTHING, that's the point and why I'm voting for him!"

Last edited by KFWA; 03/17/16.

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Crews is a rhino, has been part of the problem for 8 years. Besides he hates guns and hunting.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
Besides he hates guns and hunting.
-----------

Good lord!

William Arthur Ward

Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
It's gonna be interesting to replay this thread a year or two from now and see if everybody feels the same. I sure hope we don't have any regrets over who we supported.............

If we live long enough, we all have regrets. But the ones that nag at us the most are the ones in which we know we had a choice.

Doug
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

509 members (10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 219 Wasp, 1OntarioJim, 163bc, 49 invisible), 2,393 guests, and 1,362 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,920
Posts18,518,786
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.