Hop To
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by isaac
Originally Posted by curdog4570
Your memory is fine.

-----------

I know yours isn't so why don't you prove yourself right instead of running your reckless mouth.

I'm just agreeing with your new BFF.... Hawkeye.

[come to think of it, that IS on the reckless side]

Never holler whoa or look back in a tight place
GB1

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Anyway.. after derailing the thread about something isaac DIDN'T do, let's move it back to Cruz.

The Savage 99 Pocket Reference”.
All models and variations of 1895’s, 1899’s and 99’s covered.
Also dates, checkering, engraving.. Find at www.savagelevers.com
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
There you go again. I stated what could likely be the agreed compromise on the Hill.

Show me where I said I supported such a thing.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
There you go again. I stated what could likely be the agreed compromise on the Hill.

Show me where I said I supported such a thing.

I specifically avoided saying you supported it, because that wouldn't be true. But you did say that "If this is enough for your world to come crashing down,I suggest you try to obtain your Xanax inside the next month or so.", which I interpret to mean you aren't particularly bothered by them. I don't know Virginia, you may be living under both those restrictions already. Not worth derailing the thread over.

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
I said before your cherry picked sentence that "if NR was correct in their assessment..."

And,who side-tracked the thread, again?

I simply responded to your comments, as any one would, when accused of saying something never said.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

IC B2

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
I said before your cherry picked sentence that "if NR was correct in their assessment..."

I simply responded to your comments, as any one would, when accused of saying something never said.

And I apologized and admitted I recalled it wrong. And tried to get the thread back on track.

Again I'll try.. one more reason to hate Cruz:

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Just gotta hate this guy, right?

K
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
K
I was stronger for Cruz before he put Neil Bush on his economic team. Neil Bush might be the smartest of the Bush progeny but he is also the most corrupt.

I do think that several x Amendment issues need to be taken care off the issues related to limited government need to be sorted out and the sheeple are just letting Gov run over us.

B
BMT Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
B
Originally Posted by BOWSINGER
Originally Posted by BMT
For me, Cruz reeks of insincerity

But not Trump? Who has flipped on every issue? Including gun control?

Different question

Why I don't love Ted is insincerety

Why I don't love trump is his populism

"The Church can and should help modern society by tirelessly insisting that the work of women in the home be recognized and respected by all in its irreplaceable value." Apostolic Exhortation On The Family, Pope John Paul II
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
Originally Posted by Calhoun

And I apologized and admitted I recalled it wrong. And tried to get the thread back on track.

Again I'll try.. one more reason to hate Cruz:

And nothing happened. All talk just like Trump said.

IC B3

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Bristoe
And nothing happened. All talk just like Trump said.

So according to your theory, we need to disqualify Cruz and Trump and every other Republican because they haven't pushed any conservative causes through in the last 8 years. Definitely not Trump, who doesn't have a single Conservative success story to his entire 70+ year existence and despite having the money to fund success stories each and every day.

Nobody is qualified to run then. Well, maybe just governors. You must be a Jeb Bush or Christie fan then.

Campfire Kahuna
Online Content
Campfire Kahuna
Hillary is having a banner day with all the divisiveness.

Excuse me. That was disrespectful.

I meant President Clinton...

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!
B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B

So according to your theory, we need to disqualify Cruz and Trump and every other Republican because they haven't pushed any conservative causes through in the last 8 years..

Not Trump. He wasn't a part of it. But pretty much everybody in Congress needs to go home.

B
Campfire Oracle
Campfire Oracle
B
I'd keep a couple,...Justin Amash, Rand Paul,.. Jeff Sessions

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
So according to your theory, we need to disqualify Cruz and Trump and every other Republican because they haven't pushed any conservative causes through in the last 8 years..

Not Trump. He wasn't a part of it. But pretty much everybody in Congress needs to go home.

Of course Trump was involved. He admits during the debates he has the best lobbyists working for him and he contributes to legislator's campaigns that sit on important committees.

You say the problem is government is that it's run by big business, big money and big cronyism - so here's one of the biggest guys. Where are the results he's gotten us?

D
Campfire Regular
Online Content
Campfire Regular
D
Then support the guy who doesn't mention it at all then. crazy

If you want different results, you need to take different actions.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Agreed.

Let's not be naive... lobbying by monied interests has always been part of the political landscape and always will.

Trump is small potatoes when it comes to attempting to buy politicians and exerting influence....not like the Big Insurance Companies,and Big Pharma jamming Obama Care down our throats,forcing us to buy products we didn't ask for and penalizing us if we don't.

And lets not get into Solyndra where $5 bill went down the tubes; or other failed solar projects funded off the tax payers backs. I'm sure with enough digging we could find lots more....

NOTHING Trump could ever get involved in on his own could remotely approach that kind of graft and corruption, So let's not insult each others intelligence by pretending Trump's (legal) political contributions approach this other stuff that's been going on with Republicans and Democrats both . The Republicans have never made a serious move to revoke O-Care.

How come?

Bristoe is right....throw them ALL out.

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
NOTHING Trump could ever get involved in on his own could remotely approach that kind of graft and corruption,

Thats for sure grin

http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unr...orge-soros-and-donald-trump-2351866.html

Son of a liberal: " What did you do in the War On Terror, Daddy?"

Liberal father: " I fought the Americans, along with all the other liberals."

MOLON LABE

E
efw Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
E
Originally Posted by davet
Then support the guy who doesn't mention it at all then. crazy

If you want different results, you need to take different actions.

Exactly.

Trump is the only dirtbag we haven't tried already.

No one that I know of "loves" him as Cruzettes so often imply perhaps by way of projection.

He is just a way to vote with the middle finger before we do so with our trigger finger.

I know you don't have to agree with it but this same conversation has gone on ad infinitum here and you're not stupid so I have to believe you understand yet enjoy beating a dead horse?

One definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over while expecting different results. The other guys are the same thing. This guy is, IN OUR OPINIONS, different.

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B
Originally Posted by watch4bear
NOTHING Trump could ever get involved in on his own could remotely approach that kind of graft and corruption,

Thats for sure grin

http://beforeitsnews.com/global-unr...orge-soros-and-donald-trump-2351866.html

Interesting, but too much to absorb and way too much to waste my time... Besides that's just a case summary with bare allegations,and not the official record.

Please tell me what happened (?) Any indictments? Trump go to jail? Did the US Attorney prosecute Trump for anything?

Was it some kind of shakedown lawsuit?

How much taxpayer money was involved in this huge RICO scheme?

I'd be interested in the final disposition on this.You may be onto something... Thanks.

Seems from 2012 to present would be enough time for it all to flesh out.

Just a thought since I know nothing about what was going on, but.....I suspect that lawsuit was by a Conseco creditor who was maybe unsecured and whose claim was about to be wiped in bankruptcy.

As you probably know,a debt incurred fraudulently cannot be discharged in bankruptcy. A RICO claim sounds in fraud; so likely the creditor filed that as a way to circumvent the fraud exclusion and keep his claim alive....hoping for a settlement. Of course I'm just guessing but maybe you can corroborate?

The creditor would bring that action in an adversarial proceeding under the bankruptcy Rules, right?

Like i said I don't know as much about any of this case as you so I'd appreciate you letting me know.

Let me know what you find out!

Thanks!

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
Page 9 of 15 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

576 members (12344mag, 007FJ, 1lessdog, 1badf350, 1beaver_shooter, 10gaugeman, 69 invisible), 2,491 guests, and 1,347 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,932
Posts18,518,954
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.