Trump Won!
GB1

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by Cheyenne
Originally Posted by Clarkm

No, his negatives are so high, he loses 40 states to Hillary.

What states that Romney lost does your guy win? If it's not enough to win the electoral college, who cares other than forum land.

As many times as this has been asked here, has it ever been answered?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
No. Everybody is more happy to argue than to figure out how to address the real problem.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
No. Everybody is more happy to argue than to figure out how to address the real problem.

-----------

The reality compels those fall back positions.

Thank goodness we have nonsuits to save our asses when we're in that jam.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by KMS
Fellow Cruz supporters, you have to admit Mitt and Lindsey's endorsement screwed his chances. I don't like it any more than y'all, but that ain't gonna play well. As much as I hate to admit it, Cruz is done.

Maybe that was the intent. A kiss of death if you will.

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
IC B2

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by Clarkm
[Linked Image]

Cruz is the best chance to stop the Trump train wreck

[Linked Image]

The propaganda Corps is always going to be in the bag for the establishment. The fact that Waterboy couldn't even win his own state should reveal the bias of these so-called "polls".

[Linked Image from i.pinimg.com]

Z
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by dassa
Interesting that a thread about hating Cruz turns in to a trump bashing thread.
How is that interesting? What thread has stayed on track much past the 10th post ever? At least it's following the same basic track.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by KMS
Fellow Cruz supporters, you have to admit Mitt and Lindsey's endorsement screwed his chances. I don't like it any more than y'all, but that ain't gonna play well. As much as I hate to admit it, Cruz is done.
That would presume the public at large are a projection of attitudes on the campfire. They are not.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.
K
krp Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
K
There are some here who dig deep into the layers of this election, most don't get very deep... but the general public is very shallow, right on the surface.

And the one that appeals to them is Trump, he's all anyone talks about. He dominates the conversation and agenda. I work on a major college campus and don't hear the hate for Trump displayed here, concern is about as low as it goes.

Sanders and Trump were sharing the play, Clinton and Cruz ignored. Sanders is out and my feel is if these people actually go and vote it'll be Trump over Clinton percentage wise.

Kent

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by isaac

-----------

Cruz has had every disadvantage... no free media, no party support and constant attacks from every angle. He has dominated 90% of the debates, raised a lot of money from every corner. The media and Washington pretend he doesn't exist because they are terrified of him.

...and he is STILL in second place and may win.

That is reality.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
IC B3

I
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
I
He has 4 of 8 states needed to satisfy Rule40(b), much less getting crushed in the primaries.

Good luck with that.

The pessimist complains about the wind; the optimist expects it to change; the realist adjusts the sails.
William Arthur Ward

D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RickyD
How is that interesting? What thread has stayed on track much past the 10th post ever? At least it's following the same basic track.

Interesting because of the hypocrisy. Cruz supporters seem to be constantly crying that everyone hates their guy, but don't realize they're just as bad or worse at disparaging trump.

And vice versa.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna

Interesting because of the hypocrisy. Cruz supporters seem to be constantly crying that everyone hates their guy, but don't realize they're just as bad or worse at disparaging trump.

And vice versa.

The difference is that the disparaging remarks about Cruz are petty lies.

The only thing worse than a liberal is a liberal that thinks they're a conservative.
Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
He has 4 of 8 states needed to satisfy Rule40(b), much less getting crushed in the primaries.

Good luck with that.

Thanks, and good luck to you with the brokered convention now that your Republicans are pumping Kasich.

T
Campfire Sage
Campfire Sage
T
Originally Posted by ltppowell

grin You ever do stand-up?

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

-----------

Cruz has had every disadvantage... no free media, no party support and constant attacks from every angle. He has dominated 90% of the debates, raised a lot of money from every corner. The media and Washington pretend he doesn't exist because they are terrified of him.

...and he is STILL in second place and may win.

That is reality.

What states won by Obama in 2012 is Cruz likely to pick off, Pat? I believe that the Ohio primary demonstrates that it can't be done in any way that gives Cruz an electoral college win. I would love someone to explain to me that I am wrong, but nobody on 24HCF appears to be able to do it. I actually think Trump and Cruz both lose, but that Trump has the potential to maybe peel off some states.

Now, if we are betting the 100 to 1 longshot that there will be a terrorist attack or an economic upheaval similar to 2008 that occurs just before the election, then either has a shot. As for me, I don't buy lottery tickets.

Complaining about disadvantages in financing and people being mean is just whining and unbecoming.

"Don't believe everything you see on the Internet" - Abraham Lincoln
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D

And vice versa.

Did Cruz get a sweetheart loan from Goldman Sachs?
Did Cruz's campaign disingenuously imply that Carson dropped out of the race?
Did Cruz not stand up for the protesters by blaming trump for inciting them to violence?
Did Cruz refer to trump supporters as low information? (Do you consider Isaac to be low information?)

If you think all of these are false, then I can understand why you think people hate Cruz. But if any of them are true, do you understand why some people don't support Cruz?

And incidentally, I think the recent phenomenon of referring to people who disagree with one's opinions as "haters" is a tactic of teenagers who haven't been taught critical thinking skills.

RWE Offline
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Did Cruz not stand up for the protesters by blaming trump for inciting them to violence?

For [bleep] sake, stop mainlining the kool aid.

He condemned them both.

Go read or watch his statement.

As for the rest, stop drinking the kool aid...

B
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
B

Thanks, and good luck to you with the brokered convention now that your Republicans are pumping Kasich.

Another manifestation of GOP stupidity. Kasich couldn't make dog catcher outside Ohio. These guys are laughable and pathetic.

Kasich looks like the last place finisher in a road race, still pumping his fist after everyone else has gone home.

He looks so stupid. I guess this is what happens after a few years not keeping score at soccer games.....

The 280 Remington is overbore.

The 7 Rem Mag is over bore.
D
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
D
Originally Posted by RWE

For [bleep] sake, stop mainlining the kool aid.

He condemned them both.

Go read or watch his statement.

As for the rest, stop drinking the kool aid...

I did watch it. Here's my paraphrase: the protesters shouldn't have showed up and taken the bait that trump should have never put out there.

As for the rest of my post that you didn't quote, are they just kool-aid too? Just petty lies? Or are they substantive reasons why a person would not support Cruz?

Page 11 of 15 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

549 members (1beaver_shooter, 007FJ, 25aught6, 10gaugeman, 117LBS, 222Sako, 49 invisible), 2,426 guests, and 1,327 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,923
Posts18,518,859
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.